THE BODY SHOP® WISE WOMAN™ REGENERATING NIGHT CREAM

when the skin is naturally renewing itself. Regular use improves elasticity and firmness, reducing the appearance of fine lines and age spots, so skin looks firm and radiant.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (Emollient), Glycine soja (Soybean Oil) (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifying Agent), Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed Oil) (Skin Conditioner), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lactobacillus/Clover Flower Ferment Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (Surfactant), Hydrogenated Olive Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Oleyl Alcohol (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Parfum (Fragrance), Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Oil) (Skin Conditioning Agent), Borago officinalis (Borage Oil) (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Dioscorea villosa (Skin Conditioning Agent), Propylparaben (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Rumex Occidentalis Extract (Natural Additive), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Oil) (Natural Additive), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Pogostemon cablin (Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil) (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient).

i heard about this cream alot from my friend circle and social media as well.could someone bring in the light of the main ingredients and your experience ,i am wondering of any night repair creame which helps me to get rid from acnes ,blemishes from the skin ,as i have oily senstive skin with the problem of whiteheads.THE BODY SHOP® WISE WOMAN™ REGENERATING NIGHT CREAM
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® WISE WOMAN™ REGENERATING NIGHT CREAM!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...oil which will replenish and revitalize skin while you sleep. A rich, nourishing cream that helps replenish antioxidants and moisture levels overnight when the skin is at its most receptive. ... Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream.” in reviews
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product because it give me the smooth skin and Im loving it. The packaging is very nice and it do meet mu expectations. It is very effective. And I would buy it again. Loving it product.
Visalia, CA
Amazing product from the body shop that they unfortunately discontinued. This was literally like an elixir of youth! I tried this on several occasions and it made my skin look and beautiful my middle aged aunt would purchase the whole system and she looked 15 years younger!
Watkinsville, GA
When I say my mom got me hooked on the stuff I mean SHE got me HOOKED seriously HOOKED seriously love this stuff and my skin always thinks me for using it very gentle on the skin and easy to apply once I’ve used it I can’t live without it and you won’t be able to eitherl
Valley Stream, NY
Excellent product. I have been using it for at least six months now. My face feels softer and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. It smells really good too. If you have dry skin I would highly recommend it.
Totally amazing I would highly recommend this product it makes your fenced in Phil amazing and gives you the rejuvenating feel that you're looking for not only for yourself but for your skin I would highly recommend this product
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
The price on this is by far work the results Im getting. Due to the fact that it’s a night cream it’s super easy to remember to use. The packaging it’s nice and simple. I would recommend this to anyone young or old.
Dumfries
It was kind of expensive, but I liked the purchase. My family introduced this product to me and I’ve been using it religiously ever since. I would recommend to strangers because it is very rejuvenating!
This stuff is so thick but it feels great! I got a sample and it felt nice. I might not get it in a full size option just because of cost and I’m not the biggest fan of the brand, but overall not bad.
Whitehall, PA
Very similar to the L’Oréal cell renewal night cream. Feels very moisturizing and can also notice an improvement in my skin after use. I personally prefer the L’Oréal to this one because I prefer the consistency and scent of the other one and they function very similarly.
Central Square
Must have. Buy buy buy. Wonderful product, great smell leaves skin with long lasting radiances. Great idea for holidays gifts, great for all skin types. For all ages. Gentle, makes you feel glowing and beautiful. It's a must have get you some!