THE BODY SHOP® Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash uploaded by Magaly G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This softening, soap-free daily gently cares for delicate skin while it cleanses. It contains rosehip oil and rosewater. Soap-free Moisturizing For mature skin Rose scent.

Jess S.
Anything rose always catches my attention. Good consistency (which is a weird thing to pay attention to with a soap, I know) Smells lovely and is a nice soap, but I wouldn't buy for myself. I think it's pricey compared to some rose scented products you may find in ulta or even Walmart. Possibly as a gift for someone else?
Magaly G.
Hatboro , PA
I love this hand soap! Not only does it leaves your hand smelling good but they also feel smooth. No need to put lotion after. Best hand soap when you are in a rush and don't have time to put lotion.
Lindsey S.
Love this stuff! Smells so light and feels nice on the skin. This is my favorite hand soap. It's creamy so it feels nourishing as you wash your hands and the smell is not overpowering at all. Highly recommend!
Alyssa R.
I love the smell of this product. I enjoy when my moisturizers smell good. The product left my skin smooth and smelling great.
Katie N.
This hand soap smells amazing!! It’s a tad bit more expensive than regular hand soap, but it’s super moisturizing afterwards.
Deisy C.
Mesquite, TX
this product is one of my favorites, it smells delicious, disinfects my hands, and its aroma lasts for hours, I love it!
Dontrinia B.
Belleville, IL
This hand wash keep your hands clean, moisturized, and smelling amazing! I would definitely buy it again!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love this product and it is in every bathroom in my house! Works great and smells great!
Theodora M.
Ploiesti
I Love this hand soap! It helps keep my hands from drying out since I wash my hands frequently It also smells heavenly! I love the rose fragrance
Isabelle N.
This smells AMAZING! I love this product for myself but it is also a perfect gift due to its sophisticated packaging.

back