THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Sublime Nourishing Whipped Lotion

Full of Community Trade argan oil from Morocco, our whipped lotion leaves the skin feeling hydrated and nourished. Your skin will be wrapped in moisture and gently scented with a warm, luxurious fragrance.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (Emollient), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Pentaerythrityl Distearate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer (Emulsion Stabilizer), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Caramel (Colorant), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Sublime Nourishing Whipped Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The body shop lotions are my favorite.There is a variety of scents.They are sooo moisturizing and high quality.Totally recommend. ” in 9 reviews
I love this stuff!! It honestly smells so amazing and the “whipped lotion” texture feels really good, I don’t know how to explain it other than it really does feel whipped and fluffy and it moisturizes really well. Leaves your skin smelling amazing.
THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Sublime Nourishing Whipped Lotion uploaded by Amanda T.
I have the argan oil body lotion. The scent is very nice, as you apply it the smell seems strong, but becomes more suttle as it dries. Its very light weight and i cant tell its on once dried. The bottles seem to last a long time and makes me skin very soft. I love the body shop and i actually like their lotions better than bath and body works. Their lotions dont seem as cakey or sticky compared to bath and body works. I would recommend.
There are very few brands of lotion that can compare scent wise. As far as moisturizing I really don't notice an special effectiveness. I feel that I am paying for the scent. I prefer philosophy. They have amazing smells and moisturizer that I can see and feel the difference when I use it. The body shop is overall a decent product. I feel it is over rated though.
THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Sublime Nourishing Whipped Lotion uploaded by Jessica S.
The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body lotion is super moisturizing! It's just what winter skin needs! I apply it right out of the shower (very slightly damp) and pay special attention to my elbows, knees and feet. Keeps my skin smooth throughout the chilly winter days!
Redwood City, CA
I typically buy a different scent of this product. I like this lotion but it's usually my back up. It's great to use immediately after a shower to keep the moisture in but it doesn't really help my dry skin. I'd recommend this for normal skin but skip it if you need extra moisture!!
What I love about this lotion is that it does the job while not leaving the body feeling super sticky. I love the bigger size of this bottle, and the moisture is locked in for hours! I love this product and would definitely buy it again! I've already used up half of my bottle!
Troy, MI
I love love looovveee this lotion! The smell lasts forever and the formula is nongreasy which is great for when I am busy but need a little hydration. I got this at The Body Shop store. The range of scents are all amazing and options for any time of year are available.
I tried this in the store and loved how smooth it made my hands. It is not greasy at all. The only issue I had was the argan oil fragrance is too strong for me, but if it were a lighter scent, I would have definitely purchased it. I didn't like the other scents in the store either though so I ended up not getting any of them. But the lotion itself seems to be great.
West Salem, OH
Received as a gift. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, not greasy. Great scent! Glad that I can now purchase at Ulta, as there are no Body Shop store locations close. Not sure about price, seems to be a little more than other lotions in the same category.
Amarillo, TX
I was given this as a gift, and I loved it. I have not purchased any for myself yet, so I do not know anything about the price/value, but it is a product I would consider paying a little bit more for.