Add a Photo

Photos (2)
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I don't find this lip balm very moisturizing but I love using it. It doesn't heal my lips nor smooth it but I love the light balmy moisture on my lips. It feels like a hybrid between a balm and oil. when I first started using it, I felt it was too scented but I've since adjusted to it.
Danny F.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm! i tried it as a sample in a body shop and had to get it. The texture is so smoth and a little greasy. The smell is not exaggerated and a little goes a long way. Other than their cocoa butter stick lip balms, i would say this is probably my favorite.
Tati C.
Tati C.
to start, this body scrub smells absolutely delicious! it has a very subtle sweet scent. it is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. this product is fairly affordable and i would recommend this to anyone!
Janey R.
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
I love this lip balm! After taking accurate, my lips were dry and cracking. This balm kept my lips moisturized and smooth. I use it every morning and every night now!!
SARA S.
SARA S.
Newport, ME
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is I found another lip balm that absorbs quicker. This smells like a spa and feels so good on the lips!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
March 27, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Oil Lip ,0.67
Very moisturizing and smells great. Would recommend putting on before bed at night because it could be messy otherwise!
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
I love this lip balm! It is very light on but extremely moisturizing. A little goes a long way so no need to slather it on. A nice light scent combined with a lovely texture has made this a must have for me in the winter.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Oil Lip ,0.67
It heals dry lips really fast and smells great. It is a bit thick but it works well so I deal.
Martine S.
Martine S.
Sandnes

This us totaly my favorite lip ball of all times, it moistrises your lips soo good!
Fadwa L.
Fadwa L.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Oil Lip ,0.67
everyone told me to buy this cause i have dry lips, but it didn't do anything, it tastes good, but it does nothing to the lips so i'm disappointed