BY THE BODY SHOP

Brand from The Body Shop. Rich solid oil for soft, radiant lips, enriched with organic Community Fair Trade argan oil from Morocco. How to Use: Glide onto lips. Reapply as required throughout the day. Pack Size - 20ml see more...

Buy on Amazon*
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I don't find this lip balm very moisturizing but I love using it. It doesn't heal my lips nor smooth it but I love the light balmy moisture on my lips. It feels like a hybrid between a balm and oil. when I first started using it, I felt it was too scented but I've since adjusted to it.
Tati C.
to start, this body scrub smells absolutely delicious! it has a very subtle sweet scent. it is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. this product is fairly affordable and i would recommend this to anyone!
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
I love this lip balm! After taking accurate, my lips were dry and cracking. This balm kept my lips moisturized and smooth. I use it every morning and every night now!!
SARA S.
Newport, ME
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is I found another lip balm that absorbs quicker. This smells like a spa and feels so good on the lips!
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
I use this at night as an overnight lip mask. It's not as hydrating as I'd like it to be, it just doesn't feel like it penetrates into the lips because in the morning I feel like I need to apply lip balm again
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm! i tried it as a sample in a body shop and had to get it. The texture is so smoth and a little greasy. The smell is not exaggerated and a little goes a long way. Other than their cocoa butter stick lip balms, i would say this is probably my favorite.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Very moisturizing and smells great. Would recommend putting on before bed at night because it could be messy otherwise!
Joseph M.
I've used many lip balms over the years and was never into them as they felt useless.

This one however is wonderful! The taste is marvelous and your lips instantly feel buttery!

Make sure you give it a try in store and you will get hooked!
Vanessa N.
Corby
I get this all the time and it is quite expensive but if your looking for a good healing lip balm this is the one it really helps it's do good that my boyfriend even stole it of me and I had to go buy a new one, it smells good and is a really nice product.
Caitlin T.
I love this lip balm! It is very light on but extremely moisturizing. A little goes a long way so no need to slather it on. A nice light scent combined with a lovely texture has made this a must have for me in the winter.