BY THE BODY SHOP

Brand from The Body Shop. Rich solid oil for soft, radiant lips, enriched with organic Community Fair Trade argan oil from Morocco. How to Use: Glide onto lips. Reapply as required throughout the day. Pack Size - 20ml see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
I use this at night as an overnight lip mask. It's not as hydrating as I'd like it to be, it just doesn't feel like it penetrates into the lips because in the morning I feel like I need to apply lip balm again
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I don't find this lip balm very moisturizing but I love using it. It doesn't heal my lips nor smooth it but I love the light balmy moisture on my lips. It feels like a hybrid between a balm and oil. when I first started using it, I felt it was too scented but I've since adjusted to it.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm! i tried it as a sample in a body shop and had to get it. The texture is so smoth and a little greasy. The smell is not exaggerated and a little goes a long way. Other than their cocoa butter stick lip balms, i would say this is probably my favorite.
Tati C.
to start, this body scrub smells absolutely delicious! it has a very subtle sweet scent. it is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. this product is fairly affordable and i would recommend this to anyone!
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
I love this lip balm! After taking accurate, my lips were dry and cracking. This balm kept my lips moisturized and smooth. I use it every morning and every night now!!
SARA S.
Newport, ME
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is I found another lip balm that absorbs quicker. This smells like a spa and feels so good on the lips!
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Very moisturizing and smells great. Would recommend putting on before bed at night because it could be messy otherwise!
Mazna H.
Dubai
I have been using bodyshop argan oil lip balm for the past 2 years. It really makes my lips very soft. Works well for dry and chapped lips. I use it at night as well as before applying lipstick so that it keeps my lips from drying out from lipsticks.
The fragrance is also a plus!
Mya K.
Very moisturising and hydrating for the lips. Smells divine. The packaging is cute and comes in different flavours which I love. You have a full range of different flavours. I favourite is Mango The Body Shop Lip Butter for Unisex
Janet J.
Love love this product. It wonderfully moisturises my lips. It has a lovely fresh smell in it. I always prefer to use this before i go to bed, and the next day my lips are all nice and soft, ready for any matte lipstick i wear. My lips never gets dry the whole day. I would definitely buy this product again and again because it is an amazing product.