BY THE BODY SHOP

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pick up our shower gel to refresh your senses and nourish the skin. With a warm, exotic scent our non-drying argan oil formula, luxuriously cleanses and softens the skin with each use.

• Shower gel
  • Soap-free cleansing
  • Light oil-gel texture
  • Subtle, sophisticated, warming scent
  • Leaves skin feeling softer
  • Community Trade argan oil from Morocco

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Viscosity Modifier), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colorant), CI 42090/Blue 1 (Colorant).

• How strongly scented is this?3 Answers
  • I am an occasional scuba diver and I was just wondering w...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new body wash for the winter to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Has an amazing smell and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. my favorite is the satsuma, citric scents are super refreshing for morning showers. it is best used with a loofah to get the best lather. i have repurchased and i will continue to do so. " in 16 reviews
  • "This body shower gel smells amazing while moisturizing your skin amazingly, it's cheap at just £6 a bottle, and comes in various scents to there's one for everyone " in 16 reviews
Kimberly L.
San Francisco
This is a great shower gel, it goes on smooth and lathers well. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is a rarity for fragrenced products. The scent is moderate, but it doesn't stick to your body like a purfume. Overall, I would recommend this product, they make great little gifts and you can usually find them for cheaper on Amazon.
Abby W.
Bellingham
This stuff has a really strong scent so I wouldn’t buy this if you have a sensitivity to smells. I really like this. You don’t need much to cover your body and you smell like the scent for a while even after you’ve showered. Really great stuff. I’d say it’s better than the bath and body works gels.
Cindy L.
I really enjoy the scent of this cruelty free product. I thoroughly enjoy the body shop brand because their scents aren’t too overpowering but still have a great distinct smell to it. I’ve been rotating between various scents from them for the past year or so, and I have to say, moringa is by far my favorite. It’s so clean and florally, dainty and still strong. It’s a top favorite for an affordable price
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Typically I buy the bigger bottles of this when they are having a sale event. I will purchase them with the relevant butter as a set that I can use daily. The shower gels are very highly scented, which I happen to love. But there are gentler scents too. My favorite is the Moringa. All their gels lather up on the skin very well and are not drying either. Definitely recommend
Stephanie T.
Queens
These shower gels smell so nice and make your skin feel so smooth after your shower. I love how your skin is scented even after washing the shower gel off of your body. I like how you can use just a little product and it will still get the job done, making your skin feel smooth and silky.
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so clean but not dry. The price is a little high but so is the quality of product so it’s worth it! They are a cruelty free company as well!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
As much as I love The Body Shop, I just can't get myself to like this shower gel. It just doesn't mesh well with me. There's nothing to it. Hardly moisturizing (atleast not compared to the others they sell), the scent is hard to explain dull, it smells greasy (not in a bad vehicle kind of greasy) oily I guess is the better word. The scent doesn't linger though, it doesn't even last long even to wash your body & it's gone, Arrivederci. Yeah, I got one bottle in the shower now that just sits there and I make my son use it cuz I got two of them on special. I don't like them. Won't buy that kind again.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I love this so much. It makes me feel perfectly clean and does indeed smell like satsuma oranges. I buy the large size with a pump for home use and smaller sizes for traveling. Friends and family frequently steal this as they love it too. The smell is very calming and men seem to like it as much as women, so you could easily put it in a guest bathroom. I plan to repurchase until they stop making it, honestly.
Christine W.
Where do I start?!! I absolutely love this shower gel. Not only does it clean my skin really well, it leaves me smelling great and feeling extra soft to the touch. I try to never run out because shower time isn't the same if I use anything else.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this!!!! Soaps are just too dry and will damage our skin later on. But with shower gels especially this one? I am not worried about my skin being damaged because it just leaves my skin soft, smooth and clean after every bath. I am giving this product a 5star because it is totally worth every penny!
Jay E.
Regina, Saskatchewan
How strongly scented is this?
Maya R.
Skokie, IL
I have been looking for a new body wash for the winter to keep my skin from drying out. Which one should I purchase?
Soccii Nenotchka T.
Masbate City
I am an occasional scuba diver and I was just wondering whether The Body Shop Shower Gels are safe for the ocean? And actually, what The Body Shop skin care or hair products would you recommend for my hair and skin that's safe for me and for the ocean? Would really appreciate your recommendations. Thanks!
Opal S.
Does it give radiance and reduce dark spots?

back