BY THE BODY SHOP

Premium Wild Argan oil Gift set. Bubble bath, solid Lip Oil, Body Butter, Body Scrub & bath Lily. Beautifully Boxed! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Daicelrie S.
San Marcos
I love this product because it makes my skin feel soft and very nourished. The argan oil in this product really does it's job and this product is just great overall. This is the first time I've used this product and over a period of a few weeks my face already started feeling and looking better.
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
This collection smells AWESOME and is so moisturizing! I got this for my mother as a gift and she loves it. May have to get it for her again! I buy it right from the Body Shop since I have their membership and earn points.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
This smells great....for sure! I would honestly say I want a collection of these products I already use the argan oil cream of nature perm. Not pricey at all by the way.
Tanisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
The Wild Argan line has been the only products that has complimented anything I've used. The bath oil and the body butter has the perfect light scent for the summer.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product but I wish it was a bit more accessible and affordable. Also I love the scent but wish there were more
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Gorgeous little set with everything you need, first time trying this but will definitely get it again next time I'm in the body shop, wasn't too expensive either
Aymara M.
Llanes
Hands down to the most perfect range The Body Shop has EVER launched. Super hydrating, soft textures with a deluxe feel to them. It has perfected my skin since I started using it.
Ramya G.
hey guys i have been using the body shop organ oil range for over a year now and I'm so in love with the products I'm using ,i use the wild argan oil rough scrub & the radiant oil for body and hair .these two products are so amazing ,first of all i love the way they smell .i use the body scrub once in a week when i have my spa day and this scrub leaves my body silky smooth ,bouncy &hydrated .i have been using the radiant oil for my hair daily after my shower i just take one or two sprits in my palm and warm up the product and apply it to the ends of my hair , doing this helps me manage my frizzy hair and i have noticed less amount of split ends  after i started using this product
Chloe S.
Brisbane
smells so damn good, absolutely involve with this product! personally i think its really good value and I will definitely be recommending this to others