THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub

Give your skin a wake up call when you use our Argan Oil scrub. Complete with argan shell exfoliants to gently slough away dead skin cells you'll feel radiant and silky smooth after every use.

Body exfoliator
Smooths and refines
Light particle gel texture
Subtle sophisticated warming scent
Leaves skin feeling soft
Community Trade argan oil from Morocco

Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Juglans Regia Shell Powder/Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder (Exfoliant), Silica (Absorbent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Argania Spinosa Shell Powder (Abrasive), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-3 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

How to Use

Make the most of it
Massage gently onto damp or wet skin, then rinse thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Wild Argan Oil Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub!
Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury
I love how natural the body shop products are, I love the Afghan oil ranges as it smells lovely and is super moisturizing. Very effective scrub/exfoliator which isn’t harsh on the skin at all, would recommend
You only need a small amount to rub all over your body and your skin is immediately soft after use. The packaging could be abit bigger and it would be efficient if it was in a pump bottle.
Absolutely love this body scrub, it smells gorgeous, keeps my skin smelling nice too, it makes my skin feel so smooth after smells almost good enough to eat! Highly recommend, worth every penny!
This argan oil scrub smells lovely, without being overpowering. It is a little pricey but overall worth purchasing because it works so effectively at exfoliating the skin. Although the scrub feels a little abrasive, it doesn’t feel so harsh that it’s uncomfortable. It leaves the skin feeling silky smooth after use and also makes a good foot scrub.
Orem
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this body scrub! I even use it on my lips. It is also great for your hands as well. It smells really good and you get 9 ounces! I also know that this product will last me for forever as well. I highly recommend this product and that if you do not exfoliate as of now, to start doing it now and twice a week! It really does get rid of dry skin and dead skin. It is important to exfoliate everybody! Make the investment for your hair, skin, and body by implementing the body shops products. :)
Toronto , ON
Leaves My skin feeling nice buffed out soft Prater just so much better and on top of that the wild Eragon isn’t too strong of a set but you’re strong enough it leaves a hint of it’s sent throughout the day
Jersey City, NJ
This is great because the exfoliants are small pieces of argan shell meaning they do not dissolve like sugar scrubs. It’s more abrasive than sugar scrubs and that’s what I’m looking for.
marsascala
In love with this product. The scent if very good. I apply the body scrub before i shower with the wild argon oil shower gel. Makes the skin really soft afterwards
Danvers, MA
One of my favorite body scrubs. The Wild Argan scent is beautiful and leaves your skin smelling “warm” all day. Although the scrub is a gel-like consistency, it is a little abrasive, so I wouldn’t suggest it for very sensitive skin though. The only thing that I wish was different is the bucket/tub it comes in. The “oil” seeps through the cap after use and causes messiness around the container. It also gets stuck under my nails, but I’m very happy with the results and aftermath.
i probably will never ever use another body scrub. the exfoliating is the perfect amount of soft and harsh. it makes your skin feel so soft and it’s so hydrating to your skin. it doesn’t really have a scent, you may or may not like that. i don’t mind because my soap and lotion is scented but it’s up to your discretion. i will be buying the hell out of this product. it’s one of my favorites. so buy it and love it.

Looking for your answer?