THE BODY SHOP® White Musk Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel uploaded by Bouchra E.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This body wash will cleanse and fragrance your skin with our iconic, delicate, floral White Musk® fragrance. Layer with other White Musk® products to build the fragrance.

• Body wash
  • 250 ml
  • Iconic White Musk® scent
  • Cruelty-free musk

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Mel/Honey/Miel, Hydroxycitronellal, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract.

Suzanne I.
MILFORD, MA
White Musk is my favorite Body Shop scent of all time. It blends so beautifully with everything. When I lived in Europe, I used these products religiously! I have the entire collection and would advise anyone and everyone to go buy it! Terrific products!
Cristina C.
Westbury, NY
Did a scent ever just remind you of being much younger? Well, this scent is it for me. The Body Shop White Musk EDT spray was my first "grown-up" perfume that I got when I was in middle school. I wore this everyday. Now I've graduated to more adult perfumes, however, every time I feel nostalgic I use this body wash. Still smells just as wonderful as I remember and still makes me smile.
Jennifer T.
Pelham, AL
This scent is one of my all time favorites. When I use it, I never wear a scented deodorant. The scent is powerful and long lasting, even without the added perfume or lotion. I usually reserve this body wash for date nights. It's not my everyday body wash for sure.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I love the Body Shop so very much so I was so disappointed when I didn't love this product. I was hoping it would smell very faintly of gardenias and would be a pleasant scent overall, but I was disappointed by its strength, the overpowering musk scent, and the formula.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
I bought this for a summer vacation trip at the last minute. I bought the travel-size bottle and ended up absolutely loving it and wishing I had purchased a bigger bottle!! It's a luxuriously creamy wash that hydrates your skin as you use it. And the smell is great without being overpowering. Awesome buy!
anya f.
Bs's White Musk products are the classic, lady like and most complimented by others scent in my personal and hand selected small but choice scented body products. i ordered from bs online. it has a certain charm that always delights & surprises me again and again. it is just lovely and i feel super smelling like only the bs's White Musk, other brands do not deliver!
Kimberly R.
Mesa, AZ
Saw this at my sisters house and decided to try it out because it smells soooooo good! I must say I really enjoyed it. It's very gentle and literally feels like silk on the skin. I love it. Definitely recommend trying it out. I got lucky and was able to try my sisters first but I will definitely be buying it for myself.
Kelly C.
Grayslake, IL
The White Musk scent is one of the prettiest scents that The Body Shop sells. It is a soft floral musk that smells wonderful. The Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel leaves your skin so soft and does not dry out your skin. I use it everyday and follow it with the coordinating lotion and spray. I would highly recommend this product!
Carrie J.
Saint Paul, MN
hoard this if you can. the scent is sexy and soft. the gel leaves you clean and the scent lingers. i can usually find this in a gift pack along with the lotion and perfume after Christmas for super cheap.
Victoria C.
Well, if you like white musk smell, this is for you. It leaves a leathery feeling in your skin, it deeply cleanses your body but it is not drying, and oh it smells sooo good.

Amazon