BY THE BODY SHOP

This all-over wash cleanses hair as well as skin, leaving the body with gentle, zesty, citrus scent and a hint of warmth. Layer with other White Musk® Sport products to build the fragrance.

Bluette A.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my son he loves it. It smells like how a man should smell... clean and masculine. Between my son i live at this place. He has used tgis and many other products.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an awesome product. My whole family loves it and we recommends to everyone and we r very happy with it it's a great value and will use agaib
Rogena A.
This is one product that works so great, I have bought a bigger bottle I love it so much. I've told everyone that would listen.
Marialys M.
Use this for both hair and body and live the smell of this it's lovely for anything and really rich on the skin
Kristin Ann S.
This is amazing. It energizes me in the shower. 1 of the best shower gels I ever used.
Rhea G.
Denny, Stirlingshire
I love this!
I used to buy the perfume and the smell has always been a favourite of mine!
A good body wash, nothing exciting but it does the job and the smell is amazing.
The body shop isn't necessarily my favourite place but there's a few items I love
Sara M.
Kitchener , ON
Purchased this for my dad As a gift. It has a pleasant smell but he noticed that it doesn't linger. As for the smell, he enjoys the lather of the wash!
Nada A.
Egypt
Very beautiful and soft and smell beautiful and refreshing worth its price and love it a lot and feel it is very natural and very soft touch
Jatinder S.
Not fond of the smell it leaves. But it gets the job done sometimes, I guess it depends on the type of hair a person has
Lismary R.
Whenever I use my hair is silky and my skin is soft, I recommend is especially to those people who have a little dry hair