BY THE BODY SHOP

This lovely lotion leaves your skin feeling silky-soft and scented with our iconic, delicate, floral White Musk® fragrance. Layer with other White Musk® products to build the fragrance.

• Body lotion
  • Iconic White Musk® scent
  • Cruelty-free musk

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Steareth-2 (Emulsifier), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Maltodextrin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

THE BODY SHOP® White Musk® Smooth Satin Body Lotion
  • "My favorite scent which has never changed over the past 10 years. Very moisturizing and leaves a fragrance that doesn't fade away and isn't overpowering either. " in 5 reviews
  • "My skin is so smooth and luscious with this lotion and it takes care of my dry skin too. I love the scent and look of my skin too after I apply it. It is a good value for what you get only having to apply it once a day. No reapplying and the smell is fairly long lasting. I like that it makes my skin feel so soft. " in 3 reviews
Sanjeeda H.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is my favorite line from this brand and I have been using it for almost 15 years. Still not tired of it. It smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized without the heavy greasy feel.
I usually stock up on this when they have their promotional sales going (like 40% off or buy 2 get one free) I feel you can't beat the price for the product you get. I will keep buying this in the future.
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
Ok, so I have to be honest, I am not a fan of white musk scent but a family member of mine had this and I tried it. It worked really well. The scent wasn't too overpowering and my skin felt silky smooth afterwards. Just don't use it right after a shower - it doesn't soak into the skin well.
Chanell H.
Coolidge, AZ
Grace G.
Prairie Village, KS
Again like most products I try because of the hype I don't love it. Its just very basic. I feel like I have used a million products like it. It doesn't smell particularly great and its a weird consistency. Maybe I just got a bad bottle but I was not a fan.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
I use a lot of body lotion everyday and I liked this lotion in the beginning but the more I used it I just kind of stop using it after a while. For me to stop using before the bottle is gone means it was an ok product. I think it was the smell that I did not like. If you like the smell then yes buy it. But I will not repurchase.
Kay C.
Olathe, KS
This lotion is one of the best lotions I have ever tried. The thing though was I was very concerned about the word "musk" because I didn't know weather it would smell very great and it smelled so good and wasn't oily at all I definitely recommend this lotion
Taylore K.
Las Vegas, NV
It has an interesting smell , almost like a guy ? It does smell really good though. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth , and it doesn't make me feel oily like other lotions do. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of buying it.
Keana B.
I love the white musk lotion from the Body Shop, especially its' scent! I think it's my favorite from the store and find that it is long lasting throughout the day on my skin. I would buy it again and find it has no cons.
Tina G.
Honolulu , HI
I love the scent of this. I usually buy two bottles at once cause I use it so often. I love the soft feeling it leaves and the scent is strong l. Doesn't last too long but overall a great product
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
The white musk fragrance is very fresh, clean and classic. This is the scent that the body shop has carried the longest and I love the fact that they continue to create new items with this scent. This lotion has a beautiful velvet smooth finish.