BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, fragrant body wash with the sensual scent of White Musk Libertine: a floral musk with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream. Lather-rich Soap-free Contains cruelty-free musk White Musk Libertine scent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Omyra G.
I received this as a gift one time and forgot about it until now. I remember loving the smell and feel of it! I like to use a lot of different body washes and am always trying something new. But I would recommend for others to try this one.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this smell, but sometimes this product makes my skin feel really dry. it is a medium cleaner it isn't to gentle or  harsh. i purchased mine online and it took four or five days to arrive. it was kind of disappointing. i wouldn't recommend this to others.
Eleanor P.
Olathe, KS
Very soapy, and smells great! A little pricey, but does last a long time. I've used this product  even as a shaving gel, and it works great! Not my favorite body wash, but a good one.
Sarah P.
Jeddah, KSA
This product is pure LOVE and the smell is to die for. It comes in a classy pink bottled packing. I really love the entire range of white musk. Although I find it a bit pricey but the long lasting smell makes me buy it over and over again. Its a soft feminine fragrant would strongly recommend it.
Anna R.
Saint john
Got this for my mom for her birthday this year & I ended up getting it for myself to! I would find myself reaching for hers every time I would shower, the white musk smell is just beautiful
EVELYN K.
Loksa
This smells so good!!! It is a soft femine fragrance, not too overpowering. I use this everyday and will buy another one soon.  I would highly recommend!
wadad d.
I love body shop musk plzzzzzz i wante one i have to try thiss plz alll like thiss product its so greaf andd good