BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, fragrant body wash with the sensual scent of White Musk Libertine: a floral musk with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream. Lather-rich Soap-free Contains cruelty-free musk White Musk Libertine scent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this smell, but sometimes this product makes my skin feel really dry. it is a medium cleaner it isn't to gentle or  harsh. i purchased mine online and it took four or five days to arrive. it was kind of disappointing. i wouldn't recommend this to others.
Omyra G.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a gift one time and forgot about it until now. I remember loving the smell and feel of it! I like to use a lot of different body washes and am always trying something new. But I would recommend for others to try this one.
Eleanor P.
Olathe, KS
Very soapy, and smells great! A little pricey, but does last a long time. I've used this product  even as a shaving gel, and it works great! Not my favorite body wash, but a good one.
PAULA F.
Coconut creek, FL
I loved this is product. He is perfect #makeuppaulafelipe #makeuplove #makeupartistic
Sarah P.
Jeddah, KSA
This product is pure LOVE and the smell is to die for. It comes in a classy pink bottled packing. I really love the entire range of white musk. Although I find it a bit pricey but the long lasting smell makes me buy it over and over again. Its a soft feminine fragrant would strongly recommend it.
EVELYN K.
Loksa
This smells so good!!! It is a soft femine fragrance, not too overpowering. I use this everyday and will buy another one soon.  I would highly recommend!
Josue V.
Miversdad es que este es el mejor producto que ha probado no puede desear que hay algo mejor en el mercado porque no existe el producto que consumen este producto y el sentido de un gran camiodo en mi vida se lo recomiendo cada centavo lo vale no lo duden y comprenlo
Anna R.
Saint john
Got this for my mom for her birthday this year & I ended up getting it for myself to! I would find myself reaching for hers every time I would shower, the white musk smell is just beautiful
Yasmin Z.
Produto assustador e de qualidade, incrível, bom de usar, e é uma marca maravilhosa, ótimo serviço, muito o uso dos produtos
wadad d.
I love body shop musk plzzzzzz i wante one i have to try thiss plz alll like thiss product its so greaf andd good