The Body Shop Vitamin E Skincare Regiment Kit uploaded by Margaret F.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The Vitamin E 4-piece Facial Skin-Care Kit works best for all skin types. Kit Includes: Vitamine E Cream Cleanser to soften your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser. Vitamin E Hydrating Toner will remove the last traces of cleanser, dir and make-up while softening your skin with a gentle, conditioning facial toner. Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect soften and moisturize your skin with our best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion. Vitamin E Nouris. see more...

Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
The cream cleanser is one of the worst I've used. It left a weird residue on my skin and didn't help take my makeup off at all. I did like the moisturizer however in that it left my skin feeling soft.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only had the opportunity to use the Vitamin E Cleanser by The Body Shop as it was given to me. I loved it as a make-up remover. Worked great, didn't sting my eyes. I was sad when it was gone.
Kimberly H.
Fairfax
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line! I feel like my face is brighter and less blotchy when using any of them. I will continue to buy anything in this line
Nicole S.
Reinholds, PA
It wasnt the best stuff ive tried. Didnt see any difference in my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Chloe A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry skin like I do, this is a great kit to have in your skin care routine!
Selena G.
Belleville
I have used this several times and it has always made my skin glow. But now that I am getting a bit older I find my skin needs have changed, so I have happily passed this on to my daughter to try and see if it works for her younger skin.
Jordan B.
Midlothian , Scotland
Absolutely love this set! I have dry skin and feel it really helps to balance me out and makes my makeup sit so much better! Wouldn't recommend for excessively oily skin though!
Lauren J.
Gorokan, NSW
I started using the toner in this range after my mum recommended it and I LOVE it! It has cleared up the acne on my jawline and reduced the redness completely within two weeks of using it. It has a thick consistancy and leaves my skin feeling supple and moisturised, usually toners leave my skin feeling really dryed out. It's affordable and the quality is amazing, I couldn't fault it!
Enxhi T.
Durres
I love it so so much. I have dry skin and it gives me the right amount of hydration without being greasy. I have used them for about 3 months now and the products do last. I will give them 4 stars only because being 22 years old I can't tell if the antioxidant have protected me against free radicals.
Rebecca A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this whole range and really liked how it left my skin. It was super gentle and revitalising. I found my skin felt soft and supple after using it