The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask uploaded by Ellma R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream mask that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredi. see more...

• I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've bee...3 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get very dry skin, especially during the winter. I recently bought this mask and I have to say it works quite well. I don't think I put enough on the first time because it was pretty well dry (just a bit sticky) by the time I went to bed. That being said I don't know if I'll ever put much more on at a time because I wasn't worried about getting it all over my pillow this time.

It left my skin revived, it was incredibly soft and moisturized. It didn't irritate my skin at all and worked well to fight the dryness. I only rated it a four because of that weird stickiness. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable, it just made me want to wipe it all off before I should haha.
casey t.
casey t.
I use this every other night and OMG its the best product I have ever bought that I'm so happy of the out come! My skin gets super dry and is very sensitive and there are only so many limited things I can put on my skin. So when I use this product At night I wake up and my skin is so soft and smells really good. I just love the product and I know I'm totally going to buy it again when I run out!! So I totally recommend this face product if you don't have it already!!!
Anne L.
Anne L.
Liberty, MO
I love masks so I was really excited to try this one. The Body Shop has always been a good brand for me, so I wasn't worried about a bad reaction to their formulas. This mask left my skin feeling soft and looking bright. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
tierra m.
tierra m.
This mouse like mask is my favorite because there's no rinsing involved. It smells lovely and is buttery and fluffy. I picked it up since it has vitamin E and is good for the skin. Putting it on before bed my skin feels more elastic and moisturized and it makes me feel refreshed before bed.
Renée G.
Renée G.
Bellingham, WA
This moisturizer got rid of all my dry patches and totally helped my skin get to its prime! It can sting just a tiny bit but it works wonders! I bought this in store but I had to go back for more online! I would recommend this to anyone with any dryness on their face!
nadia h.
nadia h.
I bought this product thinking it will be amazing like its said in the reviews so i bought it, what i don't like about this product that it burns if you put it after taking a shower, yes it make your skin soft but it had redness after using it and if u don't like perfumed masks you wont love this at all
when you apply it its soft and creamy but thick
i will use it before going to the shower and if it didn't react the way it did i will update you guys
Momokhan O.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's one of my favorite cream & treatment for make your skin healthy and bright. Super moisture sleeping mask & helps restore & protect skins optimum moisture level.
Smooth a generous layer onto cleansed skin.
Leave on overnight.
Use 1-2 times a week.
Darla C.
Darla C.
Clifton, TX
This is amazing! I have sensitive skin and rosacea so products that don't burn, sting or increase redness are hard to find. Well this was a lifesaver for my face. My skin hasn't been this soft in years. I like the smell too. It has actually helped keep the rosacea under control. I put it on right after my shower and never think about the dryness again!
Salli A.
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This add SUPER moisture to your skin. I use it about once a month to rebalance the moisture in nay skin, but it doesn't have my favorite smell. In fact, I dislike the smell. Its reminds me of cold cream.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is soooooooooo nice for the winter. I love that I don't have to rinse it off either (I hate that part of masking). Basically you just let the moisture soak into your face for about 10 minutes before rubbing it in like a moisturizer. I will tell you that it does clog my pores a little (I have yet to find a moisturizer that doesn't) but that's nothing that a good scrub the next morning wont cure. Overall, really nice mask with great results!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've been hesitant to try this one. Does it make a noticeable difference when you use it? If I already have the Vitamin E serum in oil, would this be superfluous?