The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask uploaded by Ellma R.The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask uploaded by Jordan B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream mask that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredi. see more...

• I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've bee...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
I like to use this product 2-3 times a week on those days where I am super rushed to work or school and need an overnight pick me up from the busy day before. It really helps my skin feel super moisturized and leaves it looking bright and healthy all around.
Kim A.
Owls Head, ME
You will live this. Dont need to use much and only have to use it about 2x a week. It will sink into ur skin in about 5 minites so you will not have the product allover your pillow and in th mourning i find i can skip mosturizer. Bonus is it smells like baby lotion.
ju C.
Longview
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask more...
I bought this hoping that it would hydrate a super dry spot on my cheek and it didn’t disappoint. After just one use my skin felt so hydrated and soft. I will definitely buy more once i run out. I would definitely recommend this mask
Rachel F.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask, 3.38 fl oz more...
This product was not my favorite. The line has an odd smell to it, mostly because it’s a lot of wheat.

It’s a very very rich cream and is recommended to put on at night and let soak in over night. I personally found it to add too much oil and residue on my skin this way so tried other ways.

Results did not vary and if you are gluten intolerant this would not be a good product.
Nina B.
Columbiaville
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask more...
I love this face mask for after a day in the sun or deep in the heart of winter. I use to suffer from dry patchy skin but since I started using the mask once to twice a week that has gone away.
Dana H.
Review for: 3.3-Ounce more...
I really wanted to like this mask because of the good reviews I had seen but it just did not work for me, felt like it never really sunk in, I still use it sometimes put it on before I go to bed but I don't tend to reach for this product
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I get very dry skin, especially during the winter. I recently bought this mask and I have to say it works quite well. I don't think I put enough on the first time because it was pretty well dry (just a bit sticky) by the time I went to bed. That being said I don't know if I'll ever put much more on at a time because I wasn't worried about getting it all over my pillow this time.

It left my skin revived, it was incredibly soft and moisturized. It didn't irritate my skin at all and worked well to fight the dryness. I only rated it a four because of that weird stickiness. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable, it just made me want to wipe it all off before I should haha.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I originally bought this thinking that it was a mask (like a clay mask not an overnight lotion), so when I found out what it was I was a little worried because I tend to break out very easily for moisturizers. Not only did I not break out, but this actually helped clear up my acne and made my wrinkles above my eyebrow disappear. I know that it does not say anti-aging in the description but it really did miracles for my fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't have a horrible smell, and makes your skin baby soft for days. Amazing!!!!
tierra m.
This mouse like mask is my favorite because there's no rinsing involved. It smells lovely and is buttery and fluffy. I picked it up since it has vitamin E and is good for the skin. Putting it on before bed my skin feels more elastic and moisturized and it makes me feel refreshed before bed.
Renée G.
Bellingham, WA
This moisturizer got rid of all my dry patches and totally helped my skin get to its prime! It can sting just a tiny bit but it works wonders! I bought this in store but I had to go back for more online! I would recommend this to anyone with any dryness on their face!
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've been hesitant to try this one. Does it make a noticeable difference when you use it? If I already have the Vitamin E serum in oil, would this be superfluous?