BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream mask that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredi.

• I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but ...3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask
  • "I use this every other night and OMG its the best product I have ever bought that I'm so happy of the out come! My skin gets super dry and is very sensitive and there are only so many limited things I can put on my skin. So when I use this product At night I wake up and my skin is so soft and smells really good. I just love the product and I know I'm totally going to buy it again when I run out!! So I totally recommend this face product if you don't have it already!!! " in 5 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I like to use this product 2-3 times a week on those days where I am super rushed to work or school and need an overnight pick me up from the busy day before. It really helps my skin feel super moisturized and leaves it looking bright and healthy all around.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
This is the only thing that keeps my face from cracking of dryness in the dry Colorado climate. I’ve tried other products and always end up switching back to this. It smells good and feels luxurious, lasts a long time too as a little product goes a long way.
Mykenzy N.
I usually put this on at night and sleep with it on. I wake up and my skin feels sticky, but that inspires me to wash my face which is something I have a bad habit of not doing. Overall I definitely think it does a great job of moisturising for someone who has severely dry skin like me.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
I love this face mask for after a day in the sun or deep in the heart of winter. I use to suffer from dry patchy skin but since I started using the mask once to twice a week that has gone away.
Lexie S.
Des Moines, IA
I don’t love the tacky feeling this has, but I like that I can use it overnight and feel more hydrated in the morning. I use this once or twice a week in the winter when my skin usually gets dry and flaky and this year I haven’t had any issues.
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love this product post travel! I often find myself with dry skin from travelling and dehydration and this gives me a nice moisture
Surge. I always buy it at the body shop as they have great deals, Ulta carries it too.
Kim A.
Owls Head, ME
You will live this. Dont need to use much and only have to use it about 2x a week. It will sink into ur skin in about 5 minites so you will not have the product allover your pillow and in th mourning i find i can skip mosturizer. Bonus is it smells like baby lotion.
Trinity S.
Vancouver, WA
I love this mask. I use it about once a week and put it on before bed and wash off in the morning. When i wake up my skin is so soft and smooth like a baby’s bum. I would definitely recommend to someone with dry skin
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I get very dry skin, especially during the winter. I recently bought this mask and I have to say it works quite well. I don't think I put enough on the first time because it was pretty well dry (just a bit sticky) by the time I went to bed. That being said I don't know if I'll ever put much more on at a time because I wasn't worried about getting it all over my pillow this time.

It left my skin revived, it was incredibly soft and moisturized. It didn't irritate my skin at all and worked well to fight the dryness. I only rated it a four because of that weird stickiness. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable, it just made me want to wipe it all off before I should haha.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I originally bought this thinking that it was a mask (like a clay mask not an overnight lotion), so when I found out what it was I was a little worried because I tend to break out very easily for moisturizers. Not only did I not break out, but this actually helped clear up my acne and made my wrinkles above my eyebrow disappear. I know that it does not say anti-aging in the description but it really did miracles for my fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't have a horrible smell, and makes your skin baby soft for days. Amazing!!!!
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've been hesitant to try this one. Does it make a noticeable difference when you use it? If I already have the Vitamin E serum in oil, would this be superfluous?