The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask uploaded by Ellma R.The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask uploaded by Jordan B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream mask that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredi. see more...

• I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've bee...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product 2-3 times a week on those days where I am super rushed to work or school and need an overnight pick me up from the busy day before. It really helps my skin feel super moisturized and leaves it looking bright and healthy all around.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this thinking that it was a mask (like a clay mask not an overnight lotion), so when I found out what it was I was a little worried because I tend to break out very easily for moisturizers. Not only did I not break out, but this actually helped clear up my acne and made my wrinkles above my eyebrow disappear. I know that it does not say anti-aging in the description but it really did miracles for my fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't have a horrible smell, and makes your skin baby soft for days. Amazing!!!!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get very dry skin, especially during the winter. I recently bought this mask and I have to say it works quite well. I don't think I put enough on the first time because it was pretty well dry (just a bit sticky) by the time I went to bed. That being said I don't know if I'll ever put much more on at a time because I wasn't worried about getting it all over my pillow this time.

It left my skin revived, it was incredibly soft and moisturized. It didn't irritate my skin at all and worked well to fight the dryness. I only rated it a four because of that weird stickiness. It wasn't bad or uncomfortable, it just made me want to wipe it all off before I should haha.
Darla C.
Clifton, TX
This is amazing! I have sensitive skin and rosacea so products that don't burn, sting or increase redness are hard to find. Well this was a lifesaver for my face. My skin hasn't been this soft in years. I like the smell too. It has actually helped keep the rosacea under control. I put it on right after my shower and never think about the dryness again!
tierra m.
This mouse like mask is my favorite because there's no rinsing involved. It smells lovely and is buttery and fluffy. I picked it up since it has vitamin E and is good for the skin. Putting it on before bed my skin feels more elastic and moisturized and it makes me feel refreshed before bed.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's one of my favorite cream & treatment for make your skin healthy and bright. Super moisture sleeping mask & helps restore & protect skins optimum moisture level.
Smooth a generous layer onto cleansed skin.
Leave on overnight.
Use 1-2 times a week.
Renée G.
Bellingham, WA
This moisturizer got rid of all my dry patches and totally helped my skin get to its prime! It can sting just a tiny bit but it works wonders! I bought this in store but I had to go back for more online! I would recommend this to anyone with any dryness on their face!
Kaily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is soooooooooo nice for the winter. I love that I don't have to rinse it off either (I hate that part of masking). Basically you just let the moisture soak into your face for about 10 minutes before rubbing it in like a moisturizer. I will tell you that it does clog my pores a little (I have yet to find a moisturizer that doesn't) but that's nothing that a good scrub the next morning wont cure. Overall, really nice mask with great results!
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This add SUPER moisture to your skin. I use it about once a month to rebalance the moisture in nay skin, but it doesn't have my favorite smell. In fact, I dislike the smell. Its reminds me of cold cream.
Meghan S.
Wichita, KS
I really like this mask. I wear it to bed nightly and my skin is super soft in the morning. The only downside I would say is the smell, if you're not into really perfumey products. But it's not terrible, smells a little like roses.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I love the entire Vitamin E line from The Body Shop, but I've been hesitant to try this one. Does it make a noticeable difference when you use it? If I already have the Vitamin E serum in oil, would this be superfluous?