THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil

Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.

• 8h beauty sleep for your skin
  • Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer
  • Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant
  • Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil
  • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
  • Enriched with community trade Soya from Brazil
  • To complete your daily routine, shop our Vitamin E Collection
  • Enriched with community trade Marula from Namibia

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Does this help with acne scars?
[product:the-body-shop-vitamin-e-overnight-serum-in-oil] Does this product have natural ingredients inside ?
[product:the-body-shop-vitamin-e-overnight-serum-in-oil] Hey guys I’ve been wondering what serum I should buy for dry-ish skin and I was thinking this one would be pretty good, what do you think?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use” in reviews
“...espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it ” in reviews
“...to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing.” in reviews
“Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers.” in reviews
tewkesbury
Felt slightly overly oily on my skin but it was soothing and moisturising. It hydrated my skin. I would buy again
Pieusse
I find that a serum is a lot easier than a night cream, it easy to apply two pumps is enough for my whole face.
Deeply hydrates your skin, I run off of it super quickly but it’s not that expensive so I can deal with it.
This is a really good oil if you have flaky skin ! I was expecting this to take a week to see results but I saw them the very next day ! I sometimes get patches of dry skin on my chin so I bought this to help that area, I applied it in the afternoon and when I went to bed! Wow ! I had a very small area of flaky skin that went away when I did my skin care routine and hasn’t been back since! I could not recommend anything else for flaky skin other than this ! Make sure to not use too much though as it can make you skin a bit too oily.
Aurora, IL
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Confidence A.
I recently discovered The Body Shop skincare products & am loving them! THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil is my favorite overnight serum/oil! Love love love this product! It is #veganfriendly non-greasy & absorbs quickly. I wake up w/ softer, replenished skin! The dropper makes it easy to use! A definite Body Shop repurchase! Their sales are a great opportunity to try something new & fall in love!
Sarasota, FL
I don’t even know where to begin with this product. This serum works so amazingly! It helped reduce the appearance of my very obvious acne scars whilst radiating a nice glow and soft look with my skin. It is perfectly combined with a jade roller or gua sha. It also has a very nice gentle scent which can be quite relaxing at night. It is definitely worth it and so far my bottle has lasted 6 months!! Crazy!
Luton
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by A I.
This Overnight serum is absolutely the best serum I have ever put on in my life. Because I have dry skin this serum helps my face to moisten and not feel tight and rough. The next day I wake up and my skin glows when I look in the mirror. I highly recommend it to put it on after a shower. When I put it on the smell is aromatic and makes my skin lighter and soft.
San Francisco
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Cami C.
This oil is AMAZING! I use it at night before my night cream and it goes on so smooth and isnt oily at all. It absorbs into my skin so well, my skin looks radiant when I wake up in the morning.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil
Worcester
Glorious! I've always worried about using oils because they can often sit on the skin... Not this! Use it nightly under my moisturiser to give my skin the extra boost of hydration it need to keep it supple. I'd recommend for anyone who needs that extra boost of hydration to stop their skin drying out.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! Not sure what started me to try this but glad I did! Also a little goes a long way! I've spilt this twice (on accident of course) and I still have I would say at least half of the bottle left! I've found my skin is a little more plump after I use this and helps it stay more vibrant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cornwall
il y a 4 mois
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil Does this product have natural ingredients inside ?
Lauren H. • il y a 3 mois
It is mainly made with vitamin e oil, sesame seed oil, and wheatgerm oil. Here is the full ingredients list: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Citral, Anisyl Alcohol, Citric Acid. You can google any ingredients that you are interested in.
London
il y a 5 mois
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil Hey guys I’ve been wondering what serum I should buy for dry-ish skin and I was thinking this one would be pretty good, what do you think?
Lauren H. • il y a 3 mois
I put this on every night before bed after my skincare routine. I have extremely dry skin and it has helped me so much! I have much softer skin now. I absolutely recommend this!
New Castle, DE
il y a 7 mois
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil is it good for combinated, mostly dry skintype? what was the good sides of this serum? do you recommend it?
Leah H. • il y a 2 mois
Yes actually, My skin in combination skin but I have ALOT of dry parts. I use this serum every night and it’s amazing. It hydrates your skin and gives it s glow. I’d definitely recommend it!