Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil

Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.

• 8h beauty sleep for your skin
  • Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer
  • Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant
  • Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil
  • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
  • Enriched with community trade Soya from Brazil
  • To complete your daily routine, shop our Vitamin E Collection
  • Enriched with community trade Marula from Namibia

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Is this product any good? I have been wanting to get a for a little while now.
Does this serum contain hylauronic acid?
Does this help with acne scars?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to usein reviews
...espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it in reviews
...to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing.in reviews
Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers.in reviews
Islandgurldiaries S.
Aldie, VA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Islandgurldiaries S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This facial oil is one of the few oils that does not break me out. It comes in a glass bottle and is light and keeps the skin hydrated. Love this product in winter especially. It's gentle, can use it under moisturizer or just by itself it works fine.
Tami T.
woodlake
This stuff is pretty pricey but I did enjoy it I love pretty much anything that has vitamin e in it. I found it very moisturizing. My skin was nice and smooth in the morning. I would purchase this product again.
Beatriz P.
Sunnyside, NY
i like it cause makes my skin feels better. I would definitely buy it again when it ends.
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Bianca P.
This product made a big difference with my acne scarring - after cleansing my face I apply it at. Ughh prior to going to sleep. In the morning my skin feels softer and the acne scars lighter. The price is a bit high but worth it!
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Namrata P.
This is my holy grail for this winter skincare regimen. It helped a lot to improve my skin texture , every nigh I use it before I hit the bed and wake up with a natural glow to my face. It comes with a dropper which makes the application easier.
Mia H.
Soledad, CA
This oil is really nourishing, especially if your skin is dry. I enjoy using it after treatments that really dry out my skin. I can feel an immediate relief when I apply it, and it really sinks into my skin over time. I do feel pretty oily until it absorbs, so I only use it at night. It does have a very strong floral scent, so I would keep that in mind if you're sensitive to scents (like I am). I still cringe every time I apply it because of the smell, but I get over it pretty quickly, and it hadn't been awful enough to get me to stop using it. Especially considering the price, I would recommend it.
Cami C.
San Francisco
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Cami C.
This oil is AMAZING! I use it at night before my night cream and it goes on so smooth and isnt oily at all. It absorbs into my skin so well, my skin looks radiant when I wake up in the morning.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This one I use at night daily and I am a repeated user. Always lifts up my skin and completely gentle on my face.
Confidence A.
Aurora, IL
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil uploaded by Confidence A.
I recently discovered The Body Shop skincare products & am loving them! THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil is my favorite overnight serum/oil! Love love love this product! It is #veganfriendly non-greasy & absorbs quickly. I wake up w/ softer, replenished skin! The dropper makes it easy to use! A definite Body Shop repurchase! Their sales are a great opportunity to try something new & fall in love!
cordy B.
Lancaster, NY
I love this product and it has really helped my skin clear. It has also never made me break out or make my skin dry. If you have dry skin be careful because it can sometimes burn your skin if you have dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
joeli G.
cornwall
il y a un an
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil Does this product have natural ingredients inside ?
Lauren H. il y a un an
It is mainly made with vitamin e oil, sesame seed oil, and wheatgerm oil. Here is the full ingredients list: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Citral, Anisyl Alcohol, Citric Acid. You can google any ingredients that you are interested in.
Raza X.
London
il y a un an
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil Hey guys I’ve been wondering what serum I should buy for dry-ish skin and I was thinking this one would be pretty good, what do you think?
Lauren H. il y a un an
I put this on every night before bed after my skincare routine. I have extremely dry skin and it has helped me so much! I have much softer skin now. I absolutely recommend this!
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil is it good for combinated, mostly dry skintype? what was the good sides of this serum? do you recommend it?
Leah H. il y a un an
Yes actually, My skin in combination skin but I have ALOT of dry parts. I use this serum every night and it’s amazing. It hydrates your skin and gives it s glow. I’d definitely recommend it!