BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.

• 8h beauty sleep for your skin
  • Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer
  • Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant
  • Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil
  • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
  • Enriched with community trade Soya from Brazil
  • To complete your daily routine, shop our Vitamin E Collection
  • Enriched with community trade Marula from Namibia

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I started using this product a few months ago when I “tried Zendaya’s skincare routine for two months” LOL. I did end up really loving this though. Usually the body shop has sales going on so I got two bottles for $5 more than if I had just gotten one so I’m now stocked up for a while!! (Comes with a lot of product) it did my skin wonders though! I still use it every night underneath my moisturizer and I love it!! The only thing I will say is to avoid your eyes because it does sting a little if it gets in your eyes, learned that the hard way 😩😩
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
I have naturally oily skin. So adding an oil to my face along with my moisturizer should be intimidating. But like dry skin, oily skin NEEDS moisture as well. This product is gentle on the skin, it doesn’t have a harsh smell, and it doesn’t irritate my skin and break me out. If you’re looking to add a new step to your nighttime skincare routine, then this is the product to do so with
Holli E.
Nashville, TN
Super affordable vitamin e serum, and a great one. I put this on a couple nights a week to lock in my moisturizer, and I really feel like it helps with my skin tone and evenness. If you're thinking about a vitamin E Oil, try this one before picking up a more expensive one.
Katherine S.
I'm really enjoying this product, as well as the entire vitamin E line.  I purchased this online from the Body Shop-- they seem to always have a lot of great deals.  The product smells amazing and comes in a nice sturdy glass bottle.  I used it over night, under moisturizer, as instructed, and it completely resolved the dried out, flaky skin that the start of winter has caused.  I'll be using this throughout the winter to avoid any dull skin issues.  Minus one star because it's a bit sticky when it dries for an overnight product.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
This is my holy grail for this winter skincare regimen. It helped a lot to improve my skin texture , every nigh I use it before I hit the bed and wake up with a natural glow to my face. It comes with a dropper which makes the application easier.
Paulina F.
Monterey, CA
HOLY GRAIL !! I found this product at Marshalls and have two back ups I can not run out of this ! since I’ve been sick I’ve been using this to keep my skin lookin healthy and alive . It’s also really good to moisturizer your cuticles
Shannon S.
Bear
This serum was really good. I used it when I first started being serious about getting rid of my dry skin. After the first time using it, the next morning my face looked moisturized. The serum also helped me go to sleep faster lol
Andrea R.
Wilson
My favorite serum out of many I have tried. I have repurchased for the fourth time. Pricing is great for the product. It moisturizes my skin and makes it feel bouncy. Tried other serums and always go back to this one. Not greasy at all. Sinks in very well.
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
very good gives you a dewy look. i personally have dryer skin so i use this to not have flakes of when i wake up. it did meet my expectations and smells just as great!!! use if dry skin or want a naturally glowy look.
Deja W.
I was using this on my face, however i noticed more black heads for some reason. I think the oil was counteracting with my natural facial oils, not sure. It does smell good though, not sure how to describe it. Basically...it doesn’t smell like straight up oil. Some oils do and they make me sick. The packaging is cute and offers UV protection (dark bottle) to prevent contamination which is thoughtful on behalf of the body shop.
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
Does this product help with hyper pigmentation?
RauHa K.
Windhoek
Update: 16/10/18 is it 1 week or 2 weeks use? I not quite sure but I’m ready to give my review. Wow, this product is amazing. My skin is clearer and more rejuvenated. I have noticed improvement with issues related to sun burn. It’s currently the hottest season in Namibia right now, this product helps a lot. It has an average smell, however the only I have with it is that it mildly burn or irritates my eyes for a while after application. It’s a bearable feeling. Otherwise a good overall product. My skin is a combination to oily. I started using this today because it says it fades dark marks and soothes skin. I’ll do my review when I start seeing results.