BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Amy C.
Santa Ana
At $6 for 0.5oz, I expected the night cream to melt onto my face. At first glance, imagine a tiny round cup, where only half of it has face cream. After cleaning my face and 1.5h before bed time, I have been lightly smearing this cream on my face for the last 5 days. The cream does not immediately melt into your face and makes your face feel very oily. I am used to my lotions being absorbed immediately and my face feel cool/fresh. After 1.5h the cream is absorbed and leaves your fresh feeling unease. I had high hopes for this cream and am glad I only bought the small option (super tiny) 0.5oz (14gm) because I will not be purchasing again. While I love the Body Shop and their products are reliable- this Vitamin E cream is so disappointing!
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
If you're needing a super hydrating night cream. This is it! I haven't found anything by The Body Shop that I don't love. The tea tree line has cleared 95% of all my breakouts, but this so amazing. The weather has been back and forth and I've gotten so patchy around my eyes and nose. I've been using this every other night (becsuse it can make you oily) and its made my skin almost do a complete 360.
It does have a light perfume scent so if you're sensitive to smells that might be a no go.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
A rich yet easily absorbed night cream protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving it feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your evening personalised skincare programme.

Suitable for all skin types, even dry skinWith vitamin EImproved formula, biofermented hyaluronic acid from Pomacle, FranceWith Community Trade cocoa butter from GhanaFacial night creamHelps to restore skin's moisture overnight
billie k.
I recently purchase this product in search for a cure to my dry skin. I am roaccutane and recently my skin has really dried up. I went out trying to find a hydrating moisturiser and I found this. I put it on overnight and the next morning I woke up with super hydrated and soft skin!! this is a miracle cream and will definitely be making a permanent place in my skin routine! It retails for aud $ 27.95 for 50ml
Larissa S.
After one night using it i already could ser a diference in my face, made my skin be more soft and hydrated, also wasn't a problem to my oily skin. the only thing that bothers a little is the smell, isn't good but after put on face you don't see it anymore.
MeMa K.
كفاية ريحته جميييييييييييلة جدا sooo beautiful 😍😍 انا انا جربتو مرة واحدة بس محتاجة اجربو اكتر واكتب الريفيو 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Riddhi P.
Vadodara
Night cream is a must now due to all this pollution which closes our skin pores. This cream works as magic and works on our uneven skin tone and dark circles in night when we are asleep. This is the best product I have ever tried. I just love it.
Shayla L.
I definitely like this night cream, the smell is super lovely and calms you down and gets you ready for bed. A little goes a long way, i love how hydrating it is, and how plump it makes my face feel . However for the price (around 28$CDN) i wish it was a larger quantity.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
I looked all over for a night Cream that didn't smell strong and wasn't oily and left my face feeling icky. I hit the jackpot with this. not only does it have a lite pleasant scent. it has a very light feel when on. a little goes a very long way and it last forever.
Corey K.
Mt Prospect, IL
Very hydrating but can leave your skin feeling oily if you tend to have oily skin. Meant for people wth dry skin. I got it as a gift for Christmas and that was a year ago! It lasts a long time because you only need a little dab! the cream is pink and smells very soothing
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Catherine F.
If this will keep my face fully hydrate all night?
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?