BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Caitlin H.
Nanaimo, BC
I love the Body Shop and wanted to love this product. I use St. Ives Vitamin E cream on my body every couple of days and love it but I just couldn’t get passed the smell of this product especially given I was putting it on my face. If you don’t mind the smell then this might be great but if you are sensitive to things like that, I would sadly skip this product!
Mariana I.
It smells really nice! I use it at night as it says, and in the morning my skin feels really soft and tight! I’m in love with the Vitamin E products from the brand, I already see a lot of improvement in my skin!
Jasmine 🐼.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally loveeee this product. But I did give it 4 stars because I don’t think it’s for all skin types. I have fairly normal skin, but come winter, I usually get a lil on the dry side. This product is awesome for that! Wash my face put it on go to bed and my skin is literally glowing the next day. And it’s soooooo soft. I personally loveeeee it. But I do think that this isn’t not an everyday product. Just when you need a lil life back in your face.
haila a.
tampa
i love this product it’s great for dry skin and leaves your skin feeling great. it’s my first time using it and i’m definitely buying it again and the package is great i highly recommend it to everyone i know
This cream was a major disappointment. I started out using this line because I hoped the Vitamin E would help with my combination skin problems, but instead it only compounded my issues. My skin felt drier and the cream seemed to wash off when I washed my face the next morning. It does not soak in and just sits on the surface like petroleum jelly. At first I thought perhaps my skin needed time to adjust to it. But I tried using it for three months, and it gave me the same disappointing results throughout. I generally trust Body Shop products to be effective, so I invest in them despite the high price point, but this cream was a complete disaster for me. Would not recommend it.
Starry K.
Edmonton, AB
This night cream isn't too bad, but personally I like my goat's milk moisturizer from the Farmer's market. If you need a night cream that's hydrating for dry skin, this is reasonably good and the Body Shop usually had great deals. It has a nice light scent and is relatively non-irritating for super sensitive skin.
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
This was an OK night cream. I feel like I could have used a lot more moisture as it doesn’t make you a chicken provide a thing at sonic going to take me. I’m not sure I would buy it again, it wasn’t a disappointment but I wasn’t wowed by it either.
Aparajita J.
I love the vitamin E night cream. It has a mild scent and it doesn’t feel oily on the skin. Skin feels so soft and glowing next morning.
Samantha H.
I have used this night cream for 5 years and I still love it! Its thick and buttery but melts into your skin. My skin is always soft and smooth in the morning! Love it!
Samantha H.
I've been using this night cream for years now, and I still love it! I use it maybe every 2 nights and it's so soft, and gives you a subtle and even glow the next day! My favourite cream!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Catherine F.
If this will keep my face fully hydrate all night?
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?