BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Mehwish H.
Calgary
Did not have much effect on under eyes. So totally useless for reducing finelines......
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
My husband uses this and says he has had better night cream for him, he has a bread so a lot of the cream tends to tangle the beard.
Marcia G.
liverpool
I know this product it marketed as a night face mask, but DO NOT use it on your face! One of the main ingredients in this mask is wheat germ. Wheat germ is rated a 5 on the comedogenic scale. If you are not aware, the comedogenic scale is a scale in which items are measured to the degree of how much they clog your pores; 0 being safe for skin and 5 being the most pore clogging. If you Google "wheat germ comedogenic scale" you can read further about it.

I did not realize this when I bought the mask and loved it until I started breaking out.

Why The Body Shop-a company that should be very well versed in homeopathic oils-would use Wheat Germ in something to put on your face is very questioning. Are they hoping people will breakout and then use their acne line?

The mask itself does moisturizer well and since I feel I used too much to return, I may try it as a foot moisturizer
autumn m.
Washington
I wasn't a huge fan of this one. It didn't work well for me it was just not heavy enough for me and it kinda left my skin feeling sticky.
thanisha m.
san juan
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
Vanessa C.
Petawawa, ON
Very thick and hard for skin to absorb . Has Avery strong overwhelming baby powder scent . Leaves a burning sensation to skin.
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
Rōö A.
Damietta
Didnt like it sorry

Never suits me and never gonna buy it again sorry guys bbbbbbbbbb
Shania S.
I got a sample of this at the shop and hated this stuff. It doesn’t do anything but clog pores and make you breakout. Not to mention it’s probably one if the least hydrating night creams I’ve ever tried.
Shelly S.
london
I love this product it makes my skin so soft and glowy. It stops break outs and blemishes. I recommend this to all of you. It is amazing 😉
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Catherine F.
If this will keep my face fully hydrate all night?
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?