BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Izzy E.
This is a great moisturiser as it is enriched with vitamin E which is great for your skin.It gives your skin a boost of moisture and I good for all skin types.
Alissa K.
Beirut, Beirut
Soo soft!!!! I love all there products they smell amazing. the only bad about them is that there products are pricey compared to other good drug store products
Cassandra E.
Peterborough
I love this it smells great and it’s such a simple cream. The vitamins e has also been helping with scaring issues I’ve had and helped with the cold winter.
Nahda S.
Ottawa
This didn't really do anything for me. It's okay for price, the packaging is cute but it wasn't effective in treating the problems I wanted to target.
Sheryl B.
Surrey, Kt147as
Lightweight cream
Easily absorbed into the skin leaving it super soft supple. I also use the day cream as a makeup base. The whole range (Vit E) is gorgeous.
Aimie M.
6e wedderburn street , Dundee
This product has a very pleasant fresh smell , I suffer from dry / eczema prone skin and this left my skin feeling nourished and flake free , would recommend
Simone S.
Wonderful smell, wonderful texture and really relaxing. I use this around twice a week and more through the winter to keep dry patches away. Would recommend!
Elisha R.
westerway
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream this is my go to overnight cream! My skin wakes up so smooth and refreshed And I love it 😍😍😝😘❤️❤️❤️
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
My holy grail moisturiser for years till I moved to Dubai. Its a lightweight moisturiser that doesnt make your skin feel oily or greasy but nice and hydrated
Alicia W.
fulwood, preston
this product exceeded my expectations. it moisturised my skin while not making my skin more oily and it has lasted quite a while and hasn’t gone off at all.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.