BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Jesica F.
Sault Ste, ON
THIS CREAM SAVED MY SAD, DRY SKIN. I had been using a face wash that completely stripped my skin, and luckily, this brought me back to life after my realization.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,843 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....

Namrata M.
toronto
It’s a great cream. Use this with the other products in this line and it makes a difference. Key is to consistently use it and surely you see changes over time.
Rowan P.
London, ON
I have sensitive and dry skin and this did not bug my skin at all and was heavy enough that it left me with soft skin come morning which usually does not happen
BlushandPearls.com S.
Bolton, ON
Great, lightweight cream that hydrates skin and absorbs well. My only issue with this cream is that it has a fragrance that could be irritating for some people.
Jesica F.
Sault Ste, ON
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It saved my terribly dry skin in NO TIME. Other than soothing dryness, however, after a months use, I didn’t really notice any other changes.
NAOMI H.
haswell
This I was unsure about it felt smoth and creamy little did go long was did leave my skin feeling soft but cart see any other benefits besides leaving skin soft
Karina A.
Skarnes
This is a good product. Its kinda excpencive tho (but i think everything is so) i do like it but i dont know if i would buy it again..... it just okay you know?
Leah B.
Manchester
SUPER moisturising and suitable for all skin types, not heavy at all and it feels really light in the skin and not thick. Worth the money, really good value!!
Stéphanie A.
French : Enfin un produit que mon copain peut aussi utiliser! N'assèche pas ma peau et efficace sur une longe durée. Pas besoin d'en mettre énormément! J'Adore
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.