THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.
- Intensively hydrates
- Works when skin is at its most receptive
- Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection
Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.see more...
Top Questions See all 40 Q&A
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
- "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
- "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
- "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
- "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
- "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
This was actually a great night Cream for the price. It’s only a fraction of the price of other brands but I got similar results. It really moisturized my dry skin and made it nice and supple. Would buy again.
I do like this product, I have been using it recently as my skin is combination, it does make me feel more oily, I would have thought it would have been better for the price but I wouldn’t buy it again!
I use this on my face and neck before going to bed. I love the smell of it and the way it leaves my face feeling. I especially love that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy.
Beautifully soft and very light weight feeling. The only thing I didn't like was the smell, it doesn't smell bad at all I think I was just disappointed in comparison to all other body shop products!
Love this moisturiser so much! It leaves my skin so hydrated and so soft! Also smells incredible too! I have the day and night cream and they make the perfect duo! Will defo 100% repurchase these products again :)
Love this product.have been using it for years now and can't get enough of it.Great for a dry oily or a combination skin as it gives the right amount of moisturisation not making your skin oily.
Left my skin too greasy at night. Felt like it wasn't really being absorbed by my skin, it just laid on top as an extra layer. I prefer the aloe night cream to this one
Smells so lovely and it’s not overpowering. I’m very sensitive to smell and it doesn’t bother me at all. Feels so moisturizing and sinks into the skin as well so doesn’t stay greasy feeling.
I love this. It feels so good on my skin. A few months ago my skin broke out in eczema and I wanted to cry. I bought this because it was vitaminE. After a few weeks of using this and my eczema had cleared up. I don’t use anything else now.
I’ve been using this product for years! It smells excellent and moisturises your skin very well! It can cause breakouts, but it works to refresh your skin. Very cute pink packaging also :).
Q & A
Does anyone find this too oily?
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
How oily does this leave your skin?
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos