BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Sabina K.
A soft yet gentle moisturizer, smells super light and soothing (almost like the pink Johnson's baby lotion). It's a great go to for normal/oily/dry skin, very universal for all skin types. It's mid price so about in the 20$ region, you can buy different sizes as well.
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
A basic moisturizer that does the job. It's greasy but that doesn't matter too much since no one can see you in the dark. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin but it doesn't wow either. Won't re-purchase as there was nothing that stood out to me about this moisturizer.
Frish Q.
I used this because it says vitamin e on it and it's supposed to be good for your skin but if I hadn't spent money on this I wouldn't have used it, it did nothing for me it was just a regular moisturizer nothing special. Wouldn't repurchase not worth the price
Colette P.
I had a sample of this product from a friend and I found that it worked great to moisturize my face without it feeling heavy or greasy. I have combination skin so it was a welcome surprise to feel how light the product was. I would definitely purchase it!
Carrie H.
I love this product! I have super dry skin year round and this is the only product I have found that helps combat it. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy at all.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Great for my dry skin! It smells so good. I use it right after I shower or under my make up. It makes my skin feel great and doesn't cake at all. I have the dark circle cream too. It's great for the price and I will buy again! It will help my face.
Hannah W.
Millington, York
I like this product, it does what it says on the tin. It’s a little pricey but worth it for a night gentle night cream. Great for sensitive skin and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft after a long day
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I love some of the body shop products but like most of the lotions or butters, this is really greasy. It's great for a foot lotion, that's what I used mine for. If you use this, you should expect to rub it in for a very long time and even after you are finished rubbing it in, it will still feel a bit tacky on the skin with a sheen of grease.
Alexa A.
I love this product! It goes on thick enough to moisturize my skin but doesn't feel greasy. I have combination skin so it works pretty well on it. The thing I don't like is the smell, it isn't terrible but it also isn't the most pleasant.
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
I really like this product.
It feels very light on my skin but can be a bit stingy on my drier areas as that skin is more sensitive which is why I have deducted a star.
The texture of the product is very smooth and creamy. The smell is very clean (if that makes sense). It is not over fragranced or perfumey.

Overall I'd recommend this product as it is one which I do continue to repurchase
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.