BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Kelsey W.
Ottawa, ON
Great, lightweight and great price! Great to buy when it’s on sale as well! Will buy again, after this first purchase. It’s very gentle on the skin and great light smell.
Charlotte a.
Great for slathering on when your skin feels annoyed and in need of tlc. I feel it’s like giving your skin a healthy meal. Wake up with hydrated (almost) line-free skin!
sara o.
I’m a combinition skin I tried the bodyshop vitamin E cream but it didn’t suit my skin I didn’t feel any moisture for me I think I’m going to try another product soon
Khushboo K.
This cream smells amazing and works well. It was great value for money I use it every night. It is perfect a lot of my friends use it. It is is very effective
Vicky N.
Bolton
Your typical thick night cream. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and hydrates well throughout the night. I often use this during the day as well for extra hydration
isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
isabella r.
Manly
inas a.
How exciting I bought the starter kit and fell in love with the day and night creams. I always have used Clinque and paid for it. But recently I have noticed my clinique to be well not working that well lately. My skin in the fall/winter very dry, spring/summer normal/ t zone dry. I also was tired of paying 40/50 bucks for moterizer to be honest and still looking dry.

So after trying this day and night creams I'm happy. The big tube of day night cream is 22 or around there. Wonderful! I didn't like the facial wash stuff. And the eye cream well it's just like all the others does nothing.

Great buy
Shayla L.
I definitely like this night cream, the smell is super lovely and calms you down and gets you ready for bed. A little goes a long way, i love how hydrating it is, and how plump it makes my face feel . However for the price (around 28$CDN) i wish it was a larger quantity.
Patricia N.
The only cream that works for me ! I am in love I also have the day cream and the combination is perfekt - nothing is as perfect for my skin as these two creams - not to oily just perfect !
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.