BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Lauren H.
Willington
The smell of this cream is light and not overwhelming which I find important in a night cream. It hydrated well and I woke up feeling refreshed. It’s a gentle cream that I would buy again.
macy S.
Shreveport
Purchased at: ULTA
Tried it a few times and liked it! Didn’t really notice too much of a difference. I feel like if I used it for a while maybe I would have seen some sort of change in my skin.
Aakansha H.
Salem
Purchased at: Online
I am in love with all the body shop products ! I cannot thank bosyshop enough for such beautiful products.. it just feels it’s made for my skin.. night cream does wonders.
Deepika R.
Milpitas , CA
Great moisturizer with a very light, pleasant fragrance. My skin is not sensitive, this moisturizer works for me. Would not recommend for sensitive skin prone reactions to fragrance
Sah G.
Very nice smell. It’s light and fresh. It’s a good moisturizer but not sure what exactly it nourishes. I wish this cream would have been a bit heavier and thicker. It’s consistency is more of a day cream than a night cream
Jennifer L.
I adore this product! I bought it after looking for a night cream that's very effective and helps me to notice differences right away. While this product isn't the cheapest, it's definitely worth it and I would buy again.
Olivia P.
Fairfield, CT
This cream is amazing!! Found that it really helped to keep my face nice and clear. can’t say if it cleared my acne or not, but it certainly helped to keep it away.
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Very moisturizing and very gentle on skin! I often have problems with moisturizers actually doing the opposite and drying my skin out and this one did not do that. I'd highly recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Deana G.
Another body shop product that I am absolutely in love with! Leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated after a long day. I believe it has also helped with some acne scarring with having vitamin e. Love it
Felicia G.
Bay shore, NY
Makes my skin so soft this is only day 4 of using it and I can already notice the difference I was definitely buy t again the price is a little high but I don’t mind!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.