BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Emily H.
Such. A. Good. Product!! I can't even explain how BABY SOFT your skin is after this! On the pricey side (if you're on a budget) but so worth it! I wake up with beautiful glowy skin soft to the touch and no added breakouts.
Mariana J.
Garrigàs, Girona
This product smells a little bit weird but it's great. It can be a little bit harsh on some skin types. I haven't finished my first jar but it's effective at moisturising. I'd recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.
Sarah M.
Lincoln, ON
I’ve gone through bottles and bottles of this over the years. The smell is Subtle. The price is always good at the body shop with there deals. Would recommend the entire line.
Rafia R.
Pepper Street, London
I really love using this during the day I know it’s a night cream but it’s really moisturising and it helps to keep the dryness at bay. It is expensive for a cream though but I do really like it and the smell is really nice as well
Victoria S.
Edmonton
A very moisturizing and hydrating night cream. Great for dry skin. Light fragrance goes away once it’s on the skin. I would not recommend for anyone who has very oily skin but it’s a good product for those with dry skin
Raima K.
Lahore
Its a nice product it hydrates me well. I has nice packaging, very easy to handle and use. I bought it from official the body shop store nearby. Its kind of disappointing but ill keep on trying it to see if its that good.
Jasmeen K.
This product is the reason why I’m so confident and proud of my skin. Before using this product my skin was acne prone and really dry after a few uses of the cream my face had begun to clearing up. Mornings my would be refreshed and not dull like other times
Kelly O.
Fabulous cream. Wear this every night and noticed a massive difference over a week. I will never not use this. Perfect way to get extra vitamin. The cream absorbs quickly too meaning you don't sleep in a soggy pillow.
Morgan M.
Really good for dry skin. Love using this before I go to bed as it means I can let it soak in overnight. Only thing is can make skin a but oily in the morning so I like to wash it before using any other products.
Megan B.
Springwell, Gateshead
This is one of my go to daily moisturisers. I use it on the morning before makeup application and I find that it’s so gentle on the face! It’s such a light consistency and smells amazing! Deffo a go to for sensitive skin sufferers!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.