BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Sophie G.
Cambridge
I really love the vitamin E product range. They are all gently on my skin and I feel there is a difference in using it. The value is not to bad and  I think I would buy it again as it was effective. I would defiantly say that this product helped my skin repair and not so angry.
Elora L.
Isle of Man
I love applying this product on my face and neck. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. This is good for people with sensitive skin and it's a good value. This is effective with people with oily skin. I would buy this again and again because the cream is not sticky.
Sarah J.
I have normal/dry skin and I love this product. I wake up and my skin feels very smooth and soft. I am sensitive to fragrance also and the scent doesn't bother me at all. Would definitely repurchase.
Adrianne G.
Essex
Lovely night cream to use & smells yummy! I like the standout pink packaging & think it's great value for money. I tried this after using the vitamin E lip balm & I love the whole range. Great for my combination skin, and I wake up to lovely smooth skin feeling replenished!
caitlyn m.
Really great moisturiser. It wasn't too thick or thin and soaked in quite well so I could also use this for in the morning under makeup. I would recommend to a friend as it is a really nice moisturiser. I have found that this also works well with the vitamin E facial oil.
Kerry C.
Ilford, Essex
A little goes a long way with this night cream! The smell is absolutely divine and leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated. I was blown away by it and will definitely be repurchasing. You wake up with plump and nourished skin which is absolutely great for my dry skin.
Hayley B.
Ruscote Avenue , Banbury
I adore all of the body shops vitamin e range! during the summer my face gets so sore from allergies so this night cream is a god send over night to get my skin back to normal! The body shop is so reasonably priced too; I buy most of my skin and shower stuff from here I'm obsessed
Courtney Y.
This product is a little thicker than others that I have used at night, and took some extra time to absorb in, however I was impressed with my skin the morning after. It left my skin super moisturized and me with a dewy look that I received compliments on every time.
zeinab r.
london
Used this everyday for a year abd the vitiman E oil and it has done my skin wonders, my skin is always left silky soft and has a radiant glow to it, i like to use this product before makeup as a moisturiser and i love it because i have really dry skin, worth the money
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
This is not a summer cream. At least not for me and I live in a pretty dry climate. I am more likely to use this in the winter time because it's heeeaaavvvy and is likely to take away the paper feeling I get during the winter. I'm not a fan of the smell and feel as though there are better products on the market now.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.