BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I love this night time cream as much as the soothing aloe day time cream.

Very moisturizing and perfect for sensitive skin. I never have any breakouts or irritated skin when I use it.

I've been lucky and have stretched my container for almost 2 years. Definitely worth the price since it has lasted so long.

Highly recommended!
Jillian S.
Have been using this since I started looking really old after pushing a baby out. It’s refreshing to wear at night but I’m not sure if it is actually working because I just keep looking older. Still using it though
Charlotte W.
Derby , Derbyshire
First of all, body shop products always deliver on their claims. This over night intensive moisturiser was absolutely brilliant. I went through a phase of having pretty dry skin and this got me through that quickly and effectively. You use it 1-2 times a week as an intensive moisture mask type treatment over night and when you wake up your skin feels soothed and soft and a cloud. It smells great and really really helped my skin out, I highly recommend this.
Vasilia F.
Greece
I bought this product while I was on the search for a good night cream for dry skin. The price is reasonable so I decided to give it a try. The cream just doesn't seem to sink into my skin unfortunately and it leaves it feeling oily and suprisingly not moisturised at all. I prefer the vitamin e intense moisture cream(which you can use day and night) from the same line if you are looking for a heavy duty moisturiser for dry skin.
Elena T.
York, ON
I’ve been on the market for a night cream for quite some time and this was my first one. This works amazing, sinks into my skin and I wake up with incredibly moisturized, soft and supple skin. Really great for the drier seasons! The only reason why I rated this a 4 is due to the scent - it kinda irritated my skin. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend finding another night cream that doesn’t contain such a strong fragrance.
Courtney W.
Port Loring
I love this night cream. Very moisturizing, and not overly greasy. I only use this in the winter because as someone with oily skin this cream is too heavy for the summer and I don't need such a thick cream. The smell has never bothered me, I've never found it strong although I have seen in other people's reviews that others have. I think all skin types could use this cream and I highly recommend it.
Tasha R.
Toronto, ON
Extremely hydrating, price friendly and gets the job done! For the price, I wasn't expecting something extraordinary but that's exactly what I got. Cute and simply packaging and it went really good with my normal to dry skin, especially in the winter. I would definitely buy it again.
Nicole N.
This cream was sent from heaven! I suffer with dry and itchy skin on my face and scalp, I've tried so many creams, oils, face masks you be it over the years to help with my dry skin, nearly a year ago I tried the body shops over night cream and i haven't used anything else since! I love the fact it's not tried and tested on animals, the cream is so smooth on my skin, a little goes a long way!
Taylor M.
Vancouver
I used this cream to remove some acne scars that I had around my cheeks and forehead, and I went through the whole container which lasted about 2 months. I noticed after around 2 weeks that the scarring was going down, although they weren't that bad to begin with. I now have no noticeable scars, and my skin is soft and happy :) it also smells really pretty.
Misha A.
Karachi, Sindh
My best friend this winter. I have been using it diligently for the past month and I absolutely love it. I personally really like the whole vitamin E range but this has got to be one of my favourites. I apply it at night and the next morning my skin is as soft as a baby's bum. It is slightly expensive but I highly, highly recommend getting your hands on it.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.