BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Simply M.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Love love love this product! I use this during the day and night as the consistency is best for my dry to normal skin. The texture is gentle and easily glides on the skin. Packaging is so cute and small. I just wish there was a larger version available.
Celeste C.
Absolutely love it. Smells very fresh and not too overwhelming. It's got a lovely almost gel like consistency which almost melts into your skin! Lovely and moisturising but not too heavy. I use the cream cleanser in this range as well and it's amazing
Shawna B.
I received this cream in The Body Shop Advent calendar in 2016 and decided to give it a go. It went on very nice, however I found it left my skin very greasy and seemed to make me break out. I wouldn’t recommend this product to someone with oily skin.
Lotte G.
This isn’t bad but it isn’t great. In the pros corner it has a nice scent, feels nice and has t caused any kind of reaction. In the cons corner it comes in an open lidded pot - aka bacteria party. I don’t think I’d buy again just because of the pot.
Chelsea M.
Lake Cowichan
Very great for the skin! The vitamin e products from the body shop have calmed down the eczema that I've had around my eyes since I was young and made it almost none existent, I 10/10 recommend the vitamin e skin care line to anyone who has dry skin!
Jessica B.
calgary, AB
VERY light weight and VERY moisturizing 😍i LOVE this cream. Its not heavy at all and a little goes the long way. I usually feel dry when i wake up even after hsing tons of moisturizer but with this i barely put any on and my fave feels so soft and healthy. DEFINITELY recommend getting this!😍
Blonde’s E.
For a less expensive night cream I really enjoyed this product. Very hydrating and for the price it’s great to have as a back up or even your full time use night cream.
Sarah H.
This cream was good but it wasn’t the best ,I thought it did not meet my expectations it was really nourishing but I felt like it didn’t really give me the vitamin E I need .I think there could be a little bit more as an improvement on this item
Ashley G.
Welland, ON
Love this face cream! I have combination skin and it's super picky! This leaves my face moisturized and smooth! There is zero oily residue after but also doesnt dry out my face like most oily/combination products do! It also smells delicious .
Aleksandra M.
London
I absolutely love the vitamin E range from the body shop and always know that I’m going to love the product. I bit pricey though, I must say! I understand that I am paying for quality but for the night cream it's just too much. Other than that, it's perfect!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.