BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Lucy C.
Bristol
Good product for moisturizing my skin full with lovely ingreadience! But for me it's too heavy even for night as it leaves my face feeling clogged and sticky, probably won't be repurchasing
Noor Ul A.
banglore
I have been using bodyshop for a long time if yu want the best results follow a strict routine and use the same products like if yu I use this with all other vitamin e body shop products it’s more effective
Paige M.
With this cream I wasn’t as impressed as others, I didn’t really like the smell Of the product and I feel like it didn’t sink into my skin the way other night creams have! When I woke in the morning I felt like my face still had the moisturiser on where it hasn’t sunk in, apart from that if defiantly does give you a lot of moisture and a nice glow
sᴀᴍᴇᴇɴ P.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of the best nigh creams. I find it most effective in the winter as my skin is more on the dry side. However it’s very moisturizing especially after using a tea tree oil soap.
Catarina R.
Delta, BC
Used this in the past and loved it so i recently repurchased. Find it makes my skin super smooth and helps with redness. It’s very gentle on skin and helps combat dryness. I have found that since using it my skin has become a bit oily but it could be coincidence as i switched cleansers. Lost one star for that but i highly recommend for normal-dry skin.
Katherine D.
This Vitamin E night cream is brilliant when my skin is going through a dry phase. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished. The product is thick, which means a little goes a long way. Great value for money, would definitely repurchase.
Holly J.
This cream is ideal if you have sensitive skin. It’s light and moisturising and very gentle. If you suffer from very dry skin, this product requires a lot of applications to make a difference as it soaks in quickly, so you would be better off finding a thicker formula night cream to make a see a real difference. Smells beautiful and fresh.
Emily F.
Ottawa
Love this cream. You only need a little bit of it and it’ll last you a long time. I bought 2 last year and I still have a whole one left. Super hydrating and keeps your skin moisturizer for the whole day
Donna W.
barnsley
Who Dosent love cruelty free products!! I know I do 😁 and the body shop vitamin E range is perfect for all skin types. Sinks into your skin almost immediately and is well within everyone’s price point. I would recommend all the way.
Angelica S.
London
I love this night cream! I was very curious to try the Vitamin E line from The Body Shop and I was not disappointed. It makes my skin super smooth and I enjoy the pleasant scent. I will be repurchasing.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.