BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Tasha A.
Hamburg
This cream is really good to the skin. A little goes a really long way. It smells amazing and the packaging is really cute. The only thing that bothers me is that the colour of the lid is a little confusing as when to use it, but only if you also use the Day Cream. But it's not something that would stop me from buying it again.
Mariam S.
Jounieh, Mount Lebanon
This product has saved my skin and made it glowy! The thing about this product is that it fed my skin with good nutrition and gave what all it needs just to look fresh and wiped out the acne away!!! Seriously loved it!
Kathleen B.
Waterloo, ON
I’m a big believer in night creams and after trying a few I have come to find true love with the body shop vitamin E cream! It’s gentle on the skin while being thick enough to give you real lasting hydration over night. It has a light fragrance that won’t irritate you and a formula that won’t leave you greasy after you wash your face in the morning! It started working right away and I have re purchased it multiple times.
Linnet C.
Epsom
I ya e dry skin and this really re-hydrates my skin 😊 for a thick cream this doesn’t feel very heavy on my face aswell, my skin feels so much fresher after using this. I have sensitive skin and I don’t come up in red blotches like I would if it did react with me
Would definitely recommend this product
Sarah A.
Edmonton
This gave me major pond vibes when I opened it (nostalgia is a thing with creams too who would have guessed - my mom used to always put it on when we were kids and to this day I love anything that resembles it), and wow does it work great. It has a nice scent and is super moisturizing. My skin is soft every morning when I use it, and it doesn't seem to clog my pores either. Great product for its price.
Emma H.
Peterlee, Durham
Very moisturising but a tad oily, probably not a problem for most people but I have quite oily skin anyway. Good value for money as a little goes a long way with this product. I think I would buy this again
Melissa M.
A+ this is one of my favourite products that the body shop has to offer .

It is light and creamy .

It’s not overly expensive, and it lasts for a while so I don’t feel as if I need to replace it often
Kirsten R.
Made my skin very soft for the next morning, good value, good ingredients, very nourishing. Made dry skin softer by the next morning, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new nightly skin routine
Sarah C.
pickering
A very thick cream, but does wonders for my skin. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and when I first used this product it was amazing. Beautiful packaging, and very portable! My skin feels hydrated all throughout the night.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
It's smooth and creamy do you can use a little amount & it goes a long way. It also smells really good; subtle and light. I love this honestly and am going to buy it as my night cream from now on. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and it hydrates really nicely. It's expensive compared to the other cream I used to buy but I think because I don't have to use a lot it will be worth every penny.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.