BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Richa K.
In my opinion i think this will work perfectly for dry skin people. Oily skin should stay away as it is greasy and gives a little oil film type of layer after application. However it is super moisturizing but the price is on a very high side as compared to the quantity of product you get.
Styliani Z.
Hatfield
After using the Vitamin E Aqua Essence Boost Lotion and the mlMoisture Serum and  being very happy with the results so far I decided to try the night cream tol. I have been using it for a week now and I am very satisfied with the results. My sking gets so smooth and silky and that smell it's just oh so great!! So far ai used it only individually at nights but I plac to use it some times soon along with and the serum and the booster and see how I will feel my skin...
Charlotte T.
Tvedestrand
This is a good product for all skin types, mine is sensetive/combinasion skin and mature ,the things i can see a diffrens in is under my eyes fine lines is stsrting to go away and my skin is so soft and smooth every morning i wake up
Krishna P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have combo skin that always seems to be either too dry in some areas (my cheeks and temples primarily) or too oily in others (my t-zone). This stuff is fantastic! Its perfectly moisturizing without being heavy. My skin drinks it in and looks great! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Jessica G.
BARRIE, ON
Works nicely but it’s super thick and take forever to absorb it is affordable and easy to find but it does tingle when you put in on your face for a minute or two overall good product to lock in that moisture THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
Gemma C.
Petersfield
It's very easy to apply, covers well and I always love how my face tingles. I've prone to oily skin but the night cream does extremely well at keeping it to a minimum. It smells lovely and it doesn't feel heavy on your face.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I got this as part of a bundle at Christmas and expected it to be too heavy for my oily skin. However, I've been pairing it with a clarifying, charcoal face wash and Differin gel for the clearest skin I've had in years. I use it morning and night and, though it's more than I would usually spend, I'm totally hooked. I love it.I actually recently tried to switch back to a less expensive option this month, and it's just trash. I am back for more Vitamin E.
Émilie G.
Saint, QC
Parfaite! Elle fait partie de ma routine du soir depuis déjà quelques moments. J’adore la gamme vitamine E, elle à de beaux résultats sur le visage, elle sens très bonne et a une texture agréable, je vous la recommande!
Tasha A.
Hamburg
This cream is really good to the skin. A little goes a really long way. It smells amazing and the packaging is really cute. The only thing that bothers me is that the colour of the lid is a little confusing as when to use it, but only if you also use the Day Cream. But it's not something that would stop me from buying it again.
Mariam S.
Jounieh, Mount Lebanon
This product has saved my skin and made it glowy! The thing about this product is that it fed my skin with good nutrition and gave what all it needs just to look fresh and wiped out the acne away!!! Seriously loved it!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.