BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Nubia G.
Smells soooooo good!!! Try it out. They have a smaller version which is great. A little think but all you need is a small amount and works just great. I actually found mine at marshells but I do know they still have it at the body shop
rachel b.
Bartlett, TN
as someone with extremely dry skin, i loved this. it held up nicely and moisturized my skin, but i did find that it left a oily finish to my skin, even after i woke up the next day. i could have just gotten a bad batch though.
Courtney D.
Cullman
I love this night cream!!! It keeps my face so very soft. It’s so easy to take with you on trips. My aunt actually first helped me get some! She chose for me the first time. But when I chose this was my first pick. And I love it!
Laila T.
Broomfield, CO
I love this product, I have very dry skin and I'm also not the best at keeping a facial skin care and this cream is easy to just throw on at night after taking a shower. I have only bought a very small container of it and i feel like i fly through them. I should look into a bigger size if they have one.
Gabriella C.
chicago, IL
I am in love with all body shop products. They hudrate my skin well and smell so good. No oily feeling after application. I recommend to anyone , no matter what skin type they are.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was given this as a gift and I absolutely love it. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized when I wake up in the morning. It’s a good price and a little goes a long way so it lasts for a long time. I highly recommend it!
jlo_key L.
Saint Anthony
This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. The scent is very light & the feel of it is amazing. I just finished up my tub of it, so I’m due to purchase some more. I will definitely keep using this!
Chelsey s.
Colorado
This product would have been great but I can't get over the very strong old lady smell. Usually love the body shop but for me this was a waste. I've switched to vitamin E oil instead and I like the lack of smell much more. It also doesn't feel oily!
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
I recently came through this product while shopping and I got it not because the sales person urged me to get it lol, but because my grandma used to love it. And now I realized why she loved it. Provides great moisture and hydration to your dry skin.
kaitlyn d.
It’s great! Super smooth. Keeps my skin hydrated and I love the smell. A little goes a REALLY long way. Will definitely have this for a while and super happy about it!! Would recommend to a friend! Try it out!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.