BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Kaylee C.
Lewiston
I really like this! I don’t use it every night, but I use it when my skin is needing tons of moisture and it gives it just that! Sometimes it can feel a little filmy the next morning, but if I rub it in it’s usually just fine with makeup on top. I would love to see it in a pump to protect its benefits. But I’ll keep using it regardless.
Andrea R.
Wilson
I really like this product. Not much to complain about. It is thick and works well for my dry skin. If you have really oily skin not sure if you will like it. Planning on repurchasing!
Vini K.
Watertown
I absolutely love this product. Its a very light night cream but surprisingly it works wonder. My skin is dry type and this is just the right hydration for it. I wake up every morning with supple and smooth skin. I sometimes use this cream in the day/evening as well when it is cloudy.
Krystyna R.
Carol Stream, IL
I used to use this every night(I’ve switched to a different cream) after I washed my face. Moisturizing my face and neck and helped with the dark circles around my eyes. I only switched brands because there’s only Body Shop near my house and it’s a 30 Minute drive!
Tawnee W.
Farmington, UT
This is great, thick night cream. I use it a lot when it’s really dry and my skin needs some extra moisture. The scent isn’t the most pleasant, it kind of reminds me of an older woman. However, it hydrates my skin and doesn’t make me break out. It’s also very affordable.
Elise S.
Carlsbad, CA
I am a frequent user of the body shop products, and I love this night cream! It feels so refreshing on my skin, and it doesn’t irritate it at all. It was fairly priced, and I will continue using this. It has become a permanent part of my night routine.
Jessica H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is a really great product that soothes and softens my skin. I think it also helps with redness relief. Sometimes, it feels a bit heavy on my sensitive skin, but I think that it is a great product to wake up with soft, smooth skin.
Sydney J.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream is very moisturizing and budget-friendly! Although it makes my nose a bit oily, I still use this every night on my face and neck. Smells excellent and would probably buy again.
Nubia G.
Smells soooooo good!!! Try it out. They have a smaller version which is great. A little think but all you need is a small amount and works just great. I actually found mine at marshells but I do know they still have it at the body shop
Anika C.
Jamaica, NY
The Vitamin E cream is really helpful if you have combination skin. But honestly it works for all skin types. It leaves such a nice glow on you skin when you wake up. The entire collection is so worth it especially the Sorbet Cream
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.