THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.
- Intensively hydrates
- Works when skin is at its most receptive
- Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection
Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.see more...
Top Questions See all 40 Q&A
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
- "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
- "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
- "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
- "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
- "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
The body shop never disappoints and they are cruelty free. This cream is thick but not greasy and great for sensitive skin. I use it when my hands get super dry and it works great.
Not impressed I purchased this a while ago and I used it every night I did not see any difference I have gotten samples in the mail that worked better in the first few days lots of room for improvement
My absolute favorite night cream. I have dry skin and while in the morning it definitely needs to be rinsed off, the next day my skin is pink and free of dry spots. Love it.
With my sensitive skin it does get a little rashy at first with me but afterwards it feels more lifted and lifted. The packaging is really nice and amazing quality. I hope they make some for more sensitive skin people like me.
I have been using this product for almost a year now and the results have been so satisfying. It might feel very heavy and oily initially and definitely something you wanna wash off the first thing in the morning but I have a normal-to-oily acne-less skin with pigmentation and it has helped to even out my completion
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes your skin so soft and refreshed. It’s pricey for the little amount that you get, but I bought mine a long time ago when it was way cheaper and it’s lasted me. I don’t use it daily since it’s so expensive, but it’s amazing and would recommend it if you have a little extra money.
This stuff is no jokes. I’m crazy about the body shop products. Absolutely amazing quality. I’m so fond of them. The value is great although they are a little expensive. So far I’ve absolutely loved all the products I’ve tried and haven’t really found room for improvement! Perfect for my combo sensitive skin
Love this product! Before i go to bed i put some cream on and wake up with a smooth and soft face. It is extremely nourishing as well and is truly a great night cream. It is inexpensive for the amount of work it does for your skin and is easily on of the things i always need to buy again and use
I have been using the THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream for years now. I am satisfied with this product. It lasts for a long time. I'm still using one that I started in January 2018. It's soft on face and it's very moist. I definitely recommend at least trying it out.
I recently purchased this product during a sale they had . I assumed it was good because for the first part of the sale it was sold out when the price increased they restocked and I was finally able to get my hands on it before it sold out again . It is very light weight and moisturizing . I have oily skin and it is perfect for my skin type
Q & A
Does anyone find this too oily?
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
How oily does this leave your skin?
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos