BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Shania M.
Warrensburg, MO
I have to rave about this product because my skin feels very hydrated and dewy after using it. I have combination to oily skin and find that it helps me manage my skin.
Georgia L.
Berkeley, CA
I love this night cream, I have been using it for 5 years and it has done wonders on my skin. The scent is light, but leaves your face feeling moisturized and very fresh. It applies thick but drys and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face at all.
Lauren E.
It has a really good smell and it contains a lot of product . it's a good value yes I would buy it again I'm very satisfied with how much moisture it adds to my skin . A lot of people in my family use it. It stays on for quite a while . I would recommend it
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this product on my eyes and fine lines to help prevent further wrinkles. It leaves my skin looking Dewey and I try not to touch it once the crime goes on. I’ve seen a big improvement in my fine lines and under-eye lines since I’ve started using it!
Melissa S.
Eureka, CA
I have always been a HUGE fan of the Body Shop. This vitamin E night cream does not disappoint, nor does it leave me feeling like I had a heavy product on my face.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for awhile now. I use it in between my fancier brands before I have a chance to purchase another one. It's probably greasy on oily skin but it absorbs on my dry skin fine. The scent is very subtle and it doesn't cause breakouts.
Amy M.
Oakland, CA
This night moisturizer smells like beauty products of the past! I personally like the scent but it may be too strong if you are sensitive to smell. Vitamin E is supposed to be anti aging. While this hasn't turned back time, it has helped stall it!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
This is really pretty because it has a light pink color. It makes my skin feel quenched and is gentle on it as well. Sometimes it can feel a little too moisturized but overall it’s a great product. Would consider buying again at the right price.
Catherine J.
This is my current night time moisturiser and I love it. My skin is nourished and has a glow, it also looks plumper. Great value for money and I will buy again. No smell and is easily absorbed, would recommend.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.