BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Asia W.
I have used this night cream for a few years. I bought while living in Alaska to help with my super dry skin. Sometimes it can feel a little greasy but it did help keep my skin hydrated which is what I really care about.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I love this night cream. It's super thick and a little goes a long way. It feels great going on my skin and almost instantly my face feels moisturized and soft. I wake in the morning and my dry skin feels so much better.
Jessica H.
Byron, GA
There's nothing that wows me about this. It leaves a greasy feel to my face, and I definitely cannot use it during the day. I haven't noticed any anti aging benefits from this product at all. The scent grows on you.
Cara P.
Newtown, PA
This had been the best skin careproduct to date that I have ever used. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized without feel greasy. I would pay full price for this but they do sales frequently enough that I can wait for.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really awesome product. My skin was especially renewed. If I had some redness or acne about to pop out, after this cream my skin would look much better. It smelled nice and vitamin e really did miracles for my skin. Very recommended for all skin types
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am a huge fan of night creams because my skin is able to soak everything up overnight. Also, the night creams always seem to have the most moisture in their products as well which is what my skin definitely needs
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. It's a great night cream that really moisturizes your face and leaves it feeling hydrated. It's the best night cream I ever used. It leaves your face supple, fresh, and youthful and is my go to whenever I need a new night cream.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Maggie G.
Bemidji, MN
This was my go to moisturizer for months! This product makes my face feel so good and plump, it smells a bit like baby powder but I don't mind that smell. This also isn't too heavy for a moisturizer during the day and its great under makeup!
Chelsea C.
Jemison, AL
This product works very well. I am a new user of this product. I use it every night before I go to sleep. It makes my skin feel velvety smooth when I wake up the next morning. The only negative thing I might say is it leaves a light residue but nothing you can't wash off in the shower
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.