BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Michelle B.
I really liked using this as my moisturizer in the morning or at night. However I found out that this company is very greenwash and not that natural. I have winced switched to something more natural but this was a good product to start on that journey.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this stuff as a night cream to help moisturize my combination skin. Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction because my skin became very dry and scaly in the morning. This was the only change in my night routine so I know it was this product.
Irene H.
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a pretty strong fragrance of rose/baby product. It was really moisturizing for my skin since it has a thicker consistency. The small jar is a bit pricey, but there are always sales going on. People with more dry skin would like this product.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
One of the only thick creams I can use in the winter without clogging my pores or breaking me out. It's something i like to put a layer on during the driest layer after all of my regular skincare and it provides extended moisture throughout the night
Gina D.
Clallam Bay, WA
This is a rich and hydrating night cream. I have very dry skin and find that this product gives me the perfect amount of moisture without leaving my skin feeling weighed down or heavy. Beauty tip: This night cream doubles as a hand cream and works better than any other at moisturizing my severely dry hands!
Elizabeth A.
This stuff is great. Can't use it during the summertime though, it's a little too thick for warm weather. Awesome for drier skin in the winter though. Also reasonably priced and the scent isn't too overpowering so it is easy on my sensitive skin.
Cara P.
Newtown, PA
My friend turned me on to the Body Shop vitamin e products and I haven't looked back. This is my go to night moisturizer and I use nothing else. It is super moisturizing without breaking my skin out or making it feel super greasy.
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
I have oily skin and use this during the winter to combat dryness exacerbated by cold weather and anti-acne treatments. It leaves a semi greasy finish, but no complaints from my skin in the morning. However, it's too heavy for my skin in warmer weather.
Linda A.
It is a normal cream i guess. Not much impressed. I've put 1 star coz i didnt like the smell - it is very lotion like! i didnt use it much & eventually it went bad:( i bought it from a bodyshop branch in a mall. i would not recommend it coz didnt like it myself.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.