BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
I really like how my skin feels at night once you apply the cream I don't wake up with my skin dry, the cream isn't greasy so don't have to worry about messing up my pillow cases
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
When I tell you are uses all my whole body… Are use this on my whole body! It is an amazing product it is gentle and it works wonders! If you buy this and use it up you’re gonna want to buy it again! Worth the buy 100%!
Mia S.
Hopkinton, MA
This night cream in OK. I did not notice a huge difference in my skin but it was softer the next morning. It is also very soothing on the skin and smells very good. It's a pretty good value especially if you get it on sale. I probably won't buy it again unless it is on sale.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I really like this product and have also gotten my family members to
start using it. It makes my skin feel super soft and it's great because I
have really dry skin.
Bre B.
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I really like this product and have also gotten my family members to
start using it. It makes my skin feel super soft and it's great because I
have really dry skin.
Monica S.
I put a thin layer on every night and helps keep my dry red skin feeling soft and clean. Living in AZ my dry red skin is always thirsty and this moisturizer keeps my face happy.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
I've been using this night cream for almost eight months. This cream is easy to use and apply. It has a compact packaging that you can bring if you're traveling in your check-in bag if you want to bring the entire product. I found that using a generous amount is ideal for my skin as it's very dehydrated. Although I tend to use a lot of product, I haven't even started to hit the bottom of the product until this month.

Not only has my skin been more hydrated ever before, my makeup has been looking a lot better after my skin' improvement. It's an affordable product at around $16 and is easily my favorite night cream.
meghan F.
Thick and luxurious night cream, goes really well with the vitamin E cleanser and toner leaves my skin feeling super hydrated plump and soft. I find that the morning after using this night cream my makeup application is flawless.
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
If you're needing a super hydrating night cream. This is it! I haven't found anything by The Body Shop that I don't love. The tea tree line has cleared 95% of all my breakouts, but this so amazing. The weather has been back and forth and I've gotten so patchy around my eyes and nose. I've been using this every other night (becsuse it can make you oily) and its made my skin almost do a complete 360.
It does have a light perfume scent so if you're sensitive to smells that might be a no go.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.