THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.
- Intensively hydrates
- Works when skin is at its most receptive
- Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection
Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.see more...
Top Questions See all 40 Q&A
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
- "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
- "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
- "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
- "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
- "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
I wanted to like this more than I did. It broke me out and did not hydrate like my other moisturizers. I used it a few times and have it to my roommate. She seemed to like it more than I did but has never used a moisturizer before so she had nothing to compare it to
One of my top favorite night creams. It smells lovely, has a nice consistency, and makes my skin feel great. I've been using it for about six months now, and the results I've gotten are incredible. My skin isn't as dry in the morning, and I have fewer breakouts! Definitely going to continue purchasing.
I love this stuff! I have very dry skin and this stuff makes my face feel so moisturized. I put it on at night and still feel moisturized in the morning. The Body Shop website runs a lot of good sales, which is when I bought it. It also smells so good!
Great overnight cream and leaves your skin soft and ready for the day. Very satisfied with this as I have oily skin and allot of night creams seem to leave me greasy by the morning. would recommend this product
I bought this because i had a birthday coupon and never tried anything from body shop other than a body lotion and matching hand lotion. I don’t particularly enjoy the smell of it but i do love how a little product goes along way and it really hydrates my dry skin since its getting colder out
I bought this a few months ago and I have replaced the it once. It makes my skin really soft and I love it. But if your skin is REALLY dry it may burn a bit. Also I love the color of the container lol.
I like the consistency/texture of this product. It applies smoothly & leaves a softened finish on the skin. It also is effective in minimizing stretch marks. I would overall recommend this product.
I use this every night it’s a life saver for my dry acne prone skins it really helps heal my acne up and hydrate my skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry acne prone skin this works wonders and it’s it too expensive. I will definitely be buying this product again.
This night lotion has done wonders for my skin. Though the daytime lotion makes my face red, the night lotion gets the job done. My skin has improved and this has helped acne scars fade. It’s thick, so only a little is needed and this container will last you quite some time!
i LOVE this night cream!! my friend gave it to me for christmas and i went through it so fast! it’s a small container but you don’t need much to cover your face so it’s well worth the money! it’s really nice on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling so moisturized
Q & A
Does anyone find this too oily?
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
How oily does this leave your skin?
Is this product really effective? I've been wanting to try this line for awhile now but I haven't gotten a chance yet.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos