BY THE BODY SHOP

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Jasmine 🐼.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally loveeee this product. But I did give it 4 stars because I don’t think it’s for all skin types. I have fairly normal skin, but come winter, I usually get a lil on the dry side. This product is awesome for that! Wash my face put it on go to bed and my skin is literally glowing the next day. And it’s soooooo soft. I personally loveeeee it. But I do think that this isn’t not an everyday product. Just when you need a lil life back in your face.
Brittany P.
spring hill
This is a great overnight cream to help hydrate super dry skin. I usually use this after I’ve exfoliated or done microdermabrasion to really give my skin some hydration. I do not like the smell at all and the initial feel of the lotion is oily. Once you wake up the excess oil is all gone and you’re left with a fresh face
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
This was an OK night cream. I feel like I could have used a lot more moisture as it doesn’t make you a chicken provide a thing at sonic going to take me. I’m not sure I would buy it again, it wasn’t a disappointment but I wasn’t wowed by it either.
Rita M.
Northwest, Indiana
This is also a great night cream. The body shop has nice night creams for every skin type, for cheap! You can find them at Marshall’s and tjmaxx for really cheap, too. They have a tea tree, aloe, vitamin e, honey, and More
Mariana I.
It smells really nice! I use it at night as it says, and in the morning my skin feels really soft and tight! I’m in love with the Vitamin E products from the brand, I already see a lot of improvement in my skin!
haila a.
tampa
i love this product it’s great for dry skin and leaves your skin feeling great. it’s my first time using it and i’m definitely buying it again and the package is great i highly recommend it to everyone i know
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
So maybe I shouldn’t have bought this product from TJ Maxx because their products aren’t the freshest. But this cream was so disappointing because I’ve heard such good things about it. The smell is strong but it goes away once the lotion is absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t feel bad, it doesn’t leave a film. But it does nothing. It doesn’t soften the face, it doesn’t remove or decrease texture. It’s just there. I’m so dissatisfied.
Danielle G.
San Antonio
Amazing! I have such dry skin and this really did the job for me. It’s very affordable and you can even find this at TJ Max maybe even a Marshall’s. I love this and recommend it.
Erika W.
Began using this after a particularly Cold winter, when my skin felt tight and stung all the time. This product is definitely good for dry skin. It actually moisturizes better than their version of the vitamin C cream for extra dry skin, in my opinion. It feels really nice going on, very smooth, although it is a bit greasy. However, if I put it on before I go to bed, I just wake up with super soft skin. It has become a must for me in the winter, although it is too much for me to use in the warmer months.
Silvia C.
Renton
I feel about this the same way I feel about  THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream . It doesn't feel worth the money at all because it doesn't seem to do much for improving skin quality. It has a nice scent and is very soft and quick to absorb, but besides that there aren't many positives. Spend your money on something better.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Catherine F.
If this will keep my face fully hydrate all night?
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?