BY THE BODY SHOP #9 in Night Cream

A rich, yet quick-absorbing facial night cream that protects, replenishes and helps to prevent moisture-loss overnight - when the skin is at its most receptive. Intensely hydrating, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized evening skin care routine.

• Intensively hydrates
  • Works when skin is at its most receptive
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
  • "This product really helps with hydrating the skin and making it look soft and supple. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they are gone within two days of using this product, I even notice a difference in one day! The product is very creamy and doesn't require much to moisturize the entire face. Definitely my new favorite night cream for the winter time!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body shop products. I use the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing my face (also with the Vitamin E line). I find that it hydrates my dry skin, and leaves it feeling soft and non-greasy in the morning. To get results, you don't have to use too much product, which means that it will last you a few months. " in 60 reviews
  • "Absolutely LOVE this stuff. My skin is dry and I get eczema so I look for vitamin E in products- this stuff doesn't irritate (my skin is sensitive too) and when I wake up in the morning it's soft as a baby's bum! " in 28 reviews
  • "I have combo skin aND this works wonders for me. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of body butters, this one gets the job done by making you skin look healthier and softer however its greasy. " in 1 review
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
So maybe I shouldn’t have bought this product from TJ Maxx because their products aren’t the freshest. But this cream was so disappointing because I’ve heard such good things about it. The smell is strong but it goes away once the lotion is absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t feel bad, it doesn’t leave a film. But it does nothing. It doesn’t soften the face, it doesn’t remove or decrease texture. It’s just there. I’m so dissatisfied.
Dianna G.
I really love this stuff in the winter month when I skin is more on the dry side.  I have combination skin, so I have to be careful of using this in the summer too often or it will make my face oily the next day.  I would definitely purchase again and recommend if you're looking for a deep conditioner that won't break the bank!
Erika W.
Began using this after a particularly Cold winter, when my skin felt tight and stung all the time. This product is definitely good for dry skin. It actually moisturizes better than their version of the vitamin C cream for extra dry skin, in my opinion. It feels really nice going on, very smooth, although it is a bit greasy. However, if I put it on before I go to bed, I just wake up with super soft skin. It has become a must for me in the winter, although it is too much for me to use in the warmer months.
Silvia C.
Renton
I feel about this the same way I feel about  THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream . It doesn't feel worth the money at all because it doesn't seem to do much for improving skin quality. It has a nice scent and is very soft and quick to absorb, but besides that there aren't many positives. Spend your money on something better.
Selena S.
Beaufort, SC
Very thick and creamy, the smell kinda bothered me at first it’s like a baby powder wet smell but I got used to it. Yes this is a greasier moisturizer made to really hydrate the skin. I dhave my use this every night just when I need something to plump my skin up and this works perfect for that.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
I love anything with vitamin E. So when I was in the market for a new night time face cream, I picked this up at Ulta. The price was right so it was worth a shot. Upon use, I noticed my skin in the morning is plump, moisturized, and looks/feels healthy. Also, during certain seasons (spring/fall) my skin tends to get irritated easily, and this cream calms those flare ups. It’s a good maintenance cream to prevent wrinkles and maintain firmness, I’ve been using this for about 3 years now. Definitely a must have in my skin care routine.
Julia S.
Scarsdale
My friend has Been using this and I really wanted to try it. So I got myself a container and it’s life changing. I used to wake up in the morning with oily skin but everytime I use this it so refreshing and not oily!!! Go get yourself some for amazing skin!
Jaya L.
Just started using this last week because Erika Bowes posted about it and she has FLAWLESS skin. Don’t think I’ve used it long enough to see full benefits but I definitely am happy with my purchase. Heavier than the day cream but not heavy heavy. Old lady smell but it goes away.. very moisturizing
Heather J.
Bairoil
This cream is very smooth and makes your skin feel smooth as well. I usually use this after I wash and tone my face for the night. The packaging is a nice little tub of the cream. I have never been disappointed by the body shop or their products.
Mahawa T.
Bronx, NY
I bought this because of reviews and FAQs that said this moisturizer was suitable for all skin types, I found the formula a bit greasy and it didn't absorb too well into my skin, even though I was careful to use a small amount. On the other hand, it was very moisturizing and I woke up with very soft skin, so I imagine this would work very well for dry-skin types. But for acne prone skin, it might be best to try the tea tree night lotion, which I've found to be much less irritating to my skin.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find this too oily?
Kara B.
Did anyone find that this made their skin oily? I just started using a few new products, including this one, and i'm trying to figure out who the culprit may be!
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Just wondering for anyone who has used this what did you think? what happen to your skin after using it? is it worth it?
Elisabeth Z.
How oily does this leave your skin?
Lilianne T.
El Monte, CA
how long until you begin to see results??