The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
I use this every morning before applying my moisturiser. Has made a massive difference to my dry skin would recommend
Leunora K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually loved the first two daya i tried it, but after those days it started to get really harsh on my skin.
Mich M.
Merville, BC
I love this serum, and I also use the moisturizer from this line as well as the oil that comes in a syringe like bottle. I love the oil the most because my skin is so dry it just sucks it all up. I apply it to my face and all over my neck before I go to bed.
Anjana G.
I would say that I am very satisfied with this serum. It does whatever a serum is supposed to do and that is really great! It gives my skin the extra moisturiser it needs without making my skin look too greasy. The product is not heavy at all. The product also does well for my sensitive skin which is always prone to breakouts.
Samthann V.
I use this on my t zone because I've the tendancy to go dry. It helps but it's not enough for me this winter
Jill M.
Dutton, ON
This is sort of a standard serum. It adds extra moisture to the skin, while sinking in fairly fast. It doesn't have any other skin benefits though so I don't think I will repurchase.
thegirlbouttown g.
Sydney
My face has been drier, dehydrated and more dull looking than usual so I knew I needed a change in my routine and a serum sounded just like what I needed.

The blogosphere is full of posts dedicated to the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate being ahhhmazing and a saving grace of sorts.

I wasn't totally sure what effects a serum/oil would have on my face so instead of spending $61AUD on Kiehls MRC to find out, I spent a cool $33AUD at the Body Shop to try the Vitamin E Overnight Serum.

For now, I have replaced the Olay night cream in my skin care routine with the serum. Whilst I was happy with my night cream I'm not missing it so much right now.

I apply the serum to freshly cleansed skin after drying. 5-6 drop is sufficient to cover the face and neck and absorbs rather nicely.

word it would be sophisticated.

Why? It smells calming and sophisticated.

Overall I am happy with this product and I have to say my skin is the best it has looked in a long time.