THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Mira v.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This lightweight, pre-moisturiser treatment boosts the skin giving enhanced all-day moisture and protection. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Leaves skin feeling instantly smooth. Follow with our selection of Vitamin E day and night moisturisers, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With vitamin E
  • With Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • Facial serum
  • Concentrated formula
  • Enhances moisturisation
  • All-day protection

Buy on Amazon
Karen T.
This smells amazing!!!!! Not just that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and I can see a difference after I started using it
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I makes my face feel soft and moisturizing without leaving me with the breakouts that I'm used to getting from other oils.
Tiffany C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Very good stuff it's in little but it packs a powerful performance very gentle and smooth on the skin smells good
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
So great I just love using it. I feel like after I use it I am just totally glowing. So amazing
Megan C.
Leeds
The product smells really nice and is very lightweight which is definitely a benefit. I'm not completely blown away by this product unfortunately, my friend recommended it and it just hasn't delivered the high quality I was expecting. It leave my skin feeling really dry. Parts of my skin where I used this product has started to break. I wouldn't recommend it. THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum
Georgia A.
This product is amazing! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It is so gentle! I always use codes and vouchers for the body shop so never pay full price but for this product I would. THe packaging is simple but pretty and has an easy pump to dispense the serum! One of my favourite, I will always buy this product.
Alyshia B.
Framlingham
I have severely dry skin and this has never let me down. It is very moisturising and doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. I use the range of these products and they work just as well as they always have for me. This gives you a nice glow and makes your skin look very healthy.
Shelby L.
Edmonton, AB
This product saves my skin in the dry winters! I put some on underneath my day cream and it stop my skin from flaking and peeling. I use it daily in the winter and occasionally in the summer. It feels great and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
Mira v.
hattemerbroek
Really nice for when it’s cold outside! I bought this to use an extra in my skincare routine during the winter times and it’s amazing! It really gives my skin an extra boost of moisture. The only thing I don’t really like is that it leaves your skin feeling a bit sticky and not as smooth as when you’ve put on a cream, but since I put cream on after anyway it’s not that bad
Evita D.
Dubai, Dubai
The serum in oil product is a transparent oil which gets readily absorbed by the skin. Its a opaque bottle so you cannot really onow how much product is left in. .
It worked decently on the skin a must have for dull skin type.