The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Julia N.
Ottawa, ON
I used this in the evening during the colder winter months when my skin tends to become a bit more textured. I used it as the last step in my evening routine (after cleansing, toning, treating) and it really soothed my angry skin. Plus, I always woke up with slightly plumper skin, which was really nice as it helped my makeup go on better as I covered up any remaining texture and active acne spots.
Joana C.
Torre De Moncorvo
I was very hesitant to try this because I have acne prone skin. I'm in my late 30s, imagine that! I've been using it for a little bit over a month and I've had one tiny break out that was definitely hormonal related. I do notice that my skin looks better when I don't wear make up and it is helping with the fine lines and I've had zero dryness. I cleanse my face first then I use the serum and I top it off with a vitamin E sorbet moisturizer.
Marian G.
Alexandria
love this product it is good under makeup works as a good moisturizer and morning moisturization for oily skins , it is good to use in the morning and it is very refreshing , i love the smell of these products , and the price is not bad and i would diffidently recommend it to others
Lauren M.
Belfast, Down
This product has truly improved the overall quality of my skin since I began using it & it totally exceeded my expectations. I purchased it from the body shop store in Belfast & it was super affoardable. A little goes such a long way and I would totally recommend it
Nina C.
I started using this product as a recommendation from a friend as I had super dry skin. I couldn't believe the impact it had on my skin. It sinks straight into the skin, leaving my face feeling hydrated and supple. It works perfectly with the Vitamin E moisturiser, leaving my skin feeling protected from the elements all day long. This product is honestly my favourite skincare product! I can't talk more highly of it!
Victoria G.
Dublin
I love this product. Amazing on my skin and is very gentle and gives my face a smooth and glowing finish. I got this product on sale which I was very happy about and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product to others
Kayse W.
This is the most amazing moisture serum!! The packaging has a nice plain look but I love it! The value is amazing!!! I paid $10 for it and loved it! It is gentle on the skin and personally I don't think there is any room for improvement. Great product.
thegirlbouttown g.
Sydney
My face has been drier, dehydrated and more dull looking than usual so I knew I needed a change in my routine and a serum sounded just like what I needed.

The blogosphere is full of posts dedicated to the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate being ahhhmazing and a saving grace of sorts.

I wasn't totally sure what effects a serum/oil would have on my face so instead of spending $61AUD on Kiehls MRC to find out, I spent a cool $33AUD at the Body Shop to try the Vitamin E Overnight Serum.

For now, I have replaced the Olay night cream in my skin care routine with the serum. Whilst I was happy with my night cream I'm not missing it so much right now.

I apply the serum to freshly cleansed skin after drying. 5-6 drop is sufficient to cover the face and neck and absorbs rather nicely.

word it would be sophisticated.

Why? It smells calming and sophisticated.

Overall I am happy with this product and I have to say my skin is the best it has looked in a long time.
sonia B.
It's a great one. Tried it once and I am still septic at this one. It's a bit pricy in my opinion. I got it at the mall saint Laurent. So far it's great. It did not meet my expectations. I can't recommend.
Gonul T.
This product is ok, its not the best that I have used. It is great value for money and there are room for improvement. It did not meet my expectations unfortuanlty. It was gentle on the skin. and I would not buy this product again because it didn't work for me.