The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kayse W.
This is the most amazing moisture serum!! The packaging has a nice plain look but I love it! The value is amazing!!! I paid $10 for it and loved it! It is gentle on the skin and personally I don't think there is any room for improvement. Great product.
sonia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great one. Tried it once and I am still septic at this one. It's a bit pricy in my opinion. I got it at the mall saint Laurent. So far it's great. It did not meet my expectations. I can't recommend.
Gonul T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok, its not the best that I have used. It is great value for money and there are room for improvement. It did not meet my expectations unfortuanlty. It was gentle on the skin. and I would not buy this product again because it didn't work for me.
Anjana G.
I would say that I am very satisfied with this serum. It does whatever a serum is supposed to do and that is really great! It gives my skin the extra moisturiser it needs without making my skin look too greasy. The product is not heavy at all. The product also does well for my sensitive skin which is always prone to breakouts.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer that give an extra boost to any other cream you are using. It is very gentle on the skin. It comes in a convenient pump that works well and I very much enjoyed this product.
Sal T.
Narre Warren, Melbourne , Vic
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ultimate favourite: recently discovered it and I wake up every morning with soft supple skin. It also helps with evening out and reporting my skin
Shaee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is lovely. It makes my skin feel so fresh and vibrant, I love to put it on before bed! It's affordable and it works, I would definitely recommend
Chelsea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absorbs QuicklyA little goes a long wayGoes On SmoothlyGoes perfect under my makeupLong LastingMoisturizes WellNot GreasyNot heavy at allSmells Great
It's good to put before sleeping it's helps a lot to make you looking fresh next morning besides the benefits of vitamin E to the skin 10/10
Radhika N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really moisturizered my skin and I loved it alot and I will really buy this product again. I will recommend this to everyone