The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jess M.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum daily, after a toner and before moisturiser. I love this serum especially considering how inexpensive it is compared to other serums. It is definitely moisturising and I have noticed it also helps the longevity of my makeup. I also use this in my nighttime daily routine. It doesn't smell and comes in a nice bottle.
Styliani Z.
Luton, Luton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Never expected it to be this good!

After trying the Aloe series and being completely satisfied with the results (for my combination oily-sensitive dehydrated skin with some blemishes breakouts) I decided I wanted to try some from the Vitamin E series in order to add more nutrition for my skin. I was not sure if I needed it or not, if it would be suitable for my skin or if it would burn me like some other products.

Luckily I read some reviews on The Body Shop's website and there were some ladies who had similar problems with me and sugested using it along with the products of the Aloe series. They claimed it would give amazing results, and they were true.

After 2 weeks of use, along with my Aloe toner and day cream and the Vitamin E Aqua Extreme Moisture Booster, I have noticed that my face is smoother and more bright. With the aloe products I had manage to hydrate my face back to normal and to reduce any blemishes I had to almost having none at all. With this I feel like I add a bit of some extra help to my skin and boost it up into looking healthier, softer and brighter. My whole face is clean and luminating every day.

The light rose smell it has it also helps me relax a lot, something very difficult considering I am having an extremely stressful period in my life, and I get a feel of being in a spa.

It's also very light and it's being absorbed immediately (1-2 minutes max time) and just 2 pumps of the bottle are enough to cover all of my face, under my chin and front neck.

I am so satisfied with this one I am trinking of trying some more of the Vitamin E series to add into my everyday personal skin therapy with the Aloe series.
Noreen H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is a lifesaver. When I bought it, I was looking for a serum that can help my dry skin. Not only does it hydrate my skin, it also helped my skin look better from the vitamin E.
Melissa f.
Sudbury
A good product. A little overpriced for what it is. Then again a lot of products at the body shop are a little pricey. First time user and probably wouldn't purchase again.
Julia N.
Ottawa, ON
I used this in the evening during the colder winter months when my skin tends to become a bit more textured. I used it as the last step in my evening routine (after cleansing, toning, treating) and it really soothed my angry skin. Plus, I always woke up with slightly plumper skin, which was really nice as it helped my makeup go on better as I covered up any remaining texture and active acne spots.
Joana C.
Torre De Moncorvo
I was very hesitant to try this because I have acne prone skin. I'm in my late 30s, imagine that! I've been using it for a little bit over a month and I've had one tiny break out that was definitely hormonal related. I do notice that my skin looks better when I don't wear make up and it is helping with the fine lines and I've had zero dryness. I cleanse my face first then I use the serum and I top it off with a vitamin E sorbet moisturizer.
Marian G.
Alexandria
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product it is good under makeup works as a good moisturizer and morning moisturization for oily skins , it is good to use in the morning and it is very refreshing , i love the smell of these products , and the price is not bad and i would diffidently recommend it to others
Lauren M.
Belfast, Down
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has truly improved the overall quality of my skin since I began using it & it totally exceeded my expectations. I purchased it from the body shop store in Belfast & it was super affoardable. A little goes such a long way and I would totally recommend it
Nina C.
I started using this product as a recommendation from a friend as I had super dry skin. I couldn't believe the impact it had on my skin. It sinks straight into the skin, leaving my face feeling hydrated and supple. It works perfectly with the Vitamin E moisturiser, leaving my skin feeling protected from the elements all day long. This product is honestly my favourite skincare product! I can't talk more highly of it!
Victoria G.
Dublin
I love this product. Amazing on my skin and is very gentle and gives my face a smooth and glowing finish. I got this product on sale which I was very happy about and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product to others