The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Sally S.
Ft.Lauderdale
vitamin e is the key- seriously i had some pretty serious hyperpigmentation that I hated and this stuff cleared it up after a couple of months- good stuff
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I makes my face feel soft and moisturizing without leaving me with the breakouts that I'm used to getting from other oils.
Alyshia B.
Framlingham
I have severely dry skin and this has never let me down. It is very moisturising and doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. I use the range of these products and they work just as well as they always have for me. This gives you a nice glow and makes your skin look very healthy.
Sadaf E.
Dubai
I found this serum to be useless, it hasn't done much at all for my skin compared to other serums I've used in the past. I find as I apply it to my face it already feels dry and it's difficult to move around my face. Unfortunately I haven't seen any difference since using this product.
Chloe D.
Preps my skin amazingly for my moisturiser. It soaks into to the skin so quickly so you don’t have to stand around and wait for it to soak in so you can go in with your next product. Makes my skin feel amazing.
Jess M.
London
I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum daily, after a toner and before moisturiser. I love this serum especially considering how inexpensive it is compared to other serums. It is definitely moisturising and I have noticed it also helps the longevity of my makeup. I also use this in my nighttime daily routine. It doesn't smell and comes in a nice bottle.
Styliani Z.
Luton, Luton
Love it! Never expected it to be this good!

After trying the Aloe series and being completely satisfied with the results (for my combination oily-sensitive dehydrated skin with some blemishes breakouts) I decided I wanted to try some from the Vitamin E series in order to add more nutrition for my skin. I was not sure if I needed it or not, if it would be suitable for my skin or if it would burn me like some other products.

Luckily I read some reviews on The Body Shop's website and there were some ladies who had similar problems with me and sugested using it along with the products of the Aloe series. They claimed it would give amazing results, and they were true.

After 2 weeks of use, along with my Aloe toner and day cream and the Vitamin E Aqua Extreme Moisture Booster, I have noticed that my face is smoother and more bright. With the aloe products I had manage to hydrate my face back to normal and to reduce any blemishes I had to almost having none at all. With this I feel like I add a bit of some extra help to my skin and boost it up into looking healthier, softer and brighter. My whole face is clean and luminating every day.

The light rose smell it has it also helps me relax a lot, something very difficult considering I am having an extremely stressful period in my life, and I get a feel of being in a spa.

It's also very light and it's being absorbed immediately (1-2 minutes max time) and just 2 pumps of the bottle are enough to cover all of my face, under my chin and front neck.

I am so satisfied with this one I am trinking of trying some more of the Vitamin E series to add into my everyday personal skin therapy with the Aloe series.
Amber S.
Surrey
This stuff is great for a little dryer skin, like mine. I tend to bounce from Vit. E and Aloe products at Body Shop. This stuff is an awesome hydrating serum that just gives your skin a good extra boost! Pairs great with the Vit. E Boosting Spray.
Charlotte M.
This is my favourite serum - I swear by it! It’s affordable, hydrating, it lasts ages as a little goes a long way and I actually need to repurchase this product as mine is coming to the end of its life!
Noreen H.
Toronto, ON
This serum is a lifesaver. When I bought it, I was looking for a serum that can help my dry skin. Not only does it hydrate my skin, it also helped my skin look better from the vitamin E.