BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Vitamin E Moisture Serum

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum

This lightweight, pre-moisturiser treatment boosts the skin giving enhanced all-day moisture and protection. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Leaves skin feeling instantly smooth. Follow with our selection of Vitamin E day and night moisturisers, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With vitamin E
  • With Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • Facial serum
  • Concentrated formula
  • Enhances moisturisation
  • All-day protection

Is this good for every day?
Would this be good if i have normal/combination skin?
Is this gluten free?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren H.
Lawrence, KS
I love this stuff! Vitamin e works so well with my skin. It keeps it moisturized and glowy. I’ve noticed a significant difference in my skin since I’ve used this. I look less dry and dull. I’m currently out of this but I can’t wait until I can purchase it again!
Kristina S.
Quincy, MA
I feel like this is a hidden gem that nobody knows what it is or how good it is. I actually really like this because it doesn’t have the strong scent to it and it also keeps my lips hydrated during the day.
Rikki A.
Westerville, OH
Love the texture of this serum. It soaks in quickly and really seems to help keep my skin healthy. Affordable as well!
Jeremy W.
Cleveland
Holy grail, can NOT live without. Very oily skin here, and this gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture, especially under makeup. I buy it at TJ Maxx, and usually buy as many as they have in stock!!
Tayler J.
Bristol, VT
This serum really upped my skin care routine. It's so silky and smells amazing and I usually don't like scented products. I also use be essence lotion from this line and they really helped to balance out my combination skin!
Sally S.
Ft.Lauderdale
vitamin e is the key- seriously i had some pretty serious hyperpigmentation that I hated and this stuff cleared it up after a couple of months- good stuff
Kristina R.
Philadelphia, PA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.
The body shop vitamin E intense moisture serum for all skin types but my skin is prone to dryness, and this serum makes my skin oily and shiny which I do not like.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I use this serum before moisturizing to infuse my dry skin with an extra dose of vitamins and moisture - and hey, it never hurts to throw in a little anti-aging action, right? My skin has noticeably brightened and it has a smoothr texture over the months that I've been using this. If you remember to use the serum consistently for at least a month or two, you'll see results. Plus, The Body Shop is always running promotions - so you can usually get their serums for much less than the sticker price.
McKenzie C.
Blacksburg, VA
I really like vitamin E but this product specifically has some fillers in there so it isn’t the best on the market. It’s been working alright for me and hasn’t really caused any breakouts but I would like to try a different brand. A little pricey for the quality.
Khalilah L.
Marietta, GA
Another body shop product that I am obsessed with!! All of their Vitamin E products are amazing. This serum is very light, but you still feel the difference it makes on your skin. I don’t even know what I did without this product before.