THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Mira v.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This lightweight, pre-moisturiser treatment boosts the skin giving enhanced all-day moisture and protection. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Leaves skin feeling instantly smooth. Follow with our selection of Vitamin E day and night moisturisers, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With vitamin E
  • With Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • Facial serum
  • Concentrated formula
  • Enhances moisturisation
  • All-day protection

Kylie W.
Winter Park
This product smells great and a little goes a long way. I’ve bought the product that comes with the dropper and three drops and my entire face is set. I’ve seen a bit of a difference in my blemishes and scars, but I have noticed a few breakouts due to the fact that it is an oil.
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
i loved using this on my skin some serums can leave your skin OILY not this one!!! i love the packaging and the price i will continue to buy and recommend to everyone i know. Vitamin e is so great for your skin!
Whitney S.
Centennial , CO
I love all of the vitamin e products. This specific serum is great for use during the day, over moisturizer and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It is great for sensitive skin and has a gentle scent.
Tayler G.
Winston Salem, NC
This serum really upped my skin care routine. It's so silky and smells amazing and I usually don't like scented products. I also use be essence lotion from this line and they really helped to balance out my combination skin!
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
During the winter I use it as a moisturizing primer before makeup or apply it before bed . The vitamin e line is highly moisturizing. Its not something I reach for every single day but definitely a product I like to keep
Jeremy W.
Cleveland
Holy grail, can NOT live without. Very oily skin here, and this gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture, especially under makeup. I buy it at TJ Maxx, and usually buy as many as they have in stock!!
Hillary B.
Feels SO good! Probably one of my favorite products. I totally can see a difference in my skin using this product. Great to use with other skin products as well and helps skin get all the moisture it needs.
Sharaya A.
richfield
Feels so great and easy to apply not making you to shiny or oily it’s very gentle and good for moisturizing skin to avoid wrinkles eye bags and harsh lines i would buy this product again and recommend
Kim A.
Owls Head, ME
Not really a fan of serums but then again ive only use about 3 different ones. With this one wasnt bad but didnt really see and difference in moisture for my skin actually made it a little greesy.
Kristin L.
Bristol, CT
I was given a tester to try after I explained I have dry skin. The product worked amazing and I felt such a difference to my skin as soon as I applied it, along with the following day. This was my first time using but I will be purchasing a full version and I highly recommend this product to those who do have dry/severely dry skin.
Chanelle L.
I would love to try this... I have really dry skin and I’m looking for a great moisturizer THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Night Cream