The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum uploaded by Kristina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Serum smooths and refines your skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that also protects it from harmful environmental elements. Filled with Vitamin E, wheat germ oil and rice bran oil help moisturize, nourish and condition skin, while protecting against premature aging. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Moisture Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kristin L.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a tester to try after I explained I have dry skin. The product worked amazing and I felt such a difference to my skin as soon as I applied it, along with the following day. This was my first time using but I will be purchasing a full version and I highly recommend this product to those who do have dry/severely dry skin.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried this for the first time after purchasing at Marshals for $7. I honestly don't think it was worth even that.... The label says it was Wheatgerm oil, but the ingredients say otherwise. Its mostly water and glycerin and other gunk. And it leaves my face soooo sticky! Ugh. Maybe it works for others, but not me :/
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and the moisture lasts all day. I've seen some results and my skin looks more radiant. I have bought the entire vitamin E series from The Body Shop and not been disappointed yet.
Carla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not help my super dry skin at all. The Vitamin E moisturizer did wonders but this product is over hyped in my opinion when suffering from redness and dryness .
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for someone looking for something not too perfume-y and good for body usage. It moisturizes effectively and makes my skin feel more lush and healthy.
Sally S.
Ft.Lauderdale
vitamin e is the key- seriously i had some pretty serious hyperpigmentation that I hated and this stuff cleared it up after a couple of months- good stuff
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I makes my face feel soft and moisturizing without leaving me with the breakouts that I'm used to getting from other oils.
Kristina R.
Philadelphia, PA
The body shop vitamin E intense moisture serum for all skin types but my skin is prone to dryness, and this serum makes my skin oily and shiny which I do not like.
Sarah W.
Maryville, TN
Ordered this product on a whim when it was on sale. Very pleased. My skin is combination and this leaves no residue is not heavy and soaks in quickly. I have had no problem with any breakouts caused from this and my skin is softer and my fines less noticeable
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I use this serum before moisturizing to infuse my dry skin with an extra dose of vitamins and moisture - and hey, it never hurts to throw in a little anti-aging action, right? My skin has noticeably brightened and it has a smoothr texture over the months that I've been using this. If you remember to use the serum consistently for at least a month or two, you'll see results. Plus, The Body Shop is always running promotions - so you can usually get their serums for much less than the sticker price.