BY THE BODY SHOP

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturiser protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturising effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types, even dry skin
  • With vitamin E

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effec...2 Answers
  • Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup? 1 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am alm...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Shelby L.
Carmel
Love this moisturizer! It does not leave your skin oily or flakey. Perfect for combination skin.
Whitney S.
Centennial, CO
This is my favorite go to for moisturizer for my face. It is not too heavy which is great because I cannot stand when you feel sticky from putting on moisturizer after I wash my face. I live in a dry climate so this product is great for my dry climate and good for when I travel to somewhere a little more humid too.
Jessica G.
Barrie, ON
Use this everyday! Under my makeup, it helps in the summer mostly because it has sunscreen in it so it protects my skin as well as providing a good base for my makeup, I just wish the bottle was bigger so it would last longer !!
Breanna A.
Love this lotion. It contains vitamin E so it leaves your face feeling so smooth. I like using the vitamin E mask before bed so it sinks in and I wake up with refreshed skin. You can never go wrong with this purchase.
Rusti H.
Love Love love this moisturizer. It moisturizers well, a little heavy so I tend to use this in the winter when my face could use more protection. Not pricey and you can get it at Ulta if you don't have The Body Shop near by.
Rebeca H.
Minneapolis, MN
This moisturizer is not too heavy, too drying, or too greasy. I put it on in the AM after my toner and before my sunscreen. It moisturizes my face just right and it feels great under my makeup or even just by itself. I will be repurchasing in the near future!
Ari T.
I love this moisturizer I use it all the time I bought it at bath and body works it works very efficiently I was not disappointed it is great for sensitive skin and leaves u feeling refreshed I would definitely buy it agian
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Katie H.
Besthorpe, Newark
My go to cream I use this product twice a day to make sure my skin stays thoroughly hydrated. It almost melts into the skin on contact and you can feel your skin soaking it in! So hydrating yet light, I wouldn’t be without it!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
One of the best moisturizers and feels very natural with vitamin e that helps repair my skin. Great quality and cruelty free.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.
Donde puedo adquirirla?
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup?