BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Jennifer L.
Corpus Christi
This is by far the best lotion I've ever put on my face. I have a tendency to get very dry skin no matter what climate I'm in and this keeps my face feeling soft and well-hydrated.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect for your face ! I suffer from very dry skin especially on my face and this stuff works! I love how it makes my skin feel and I always put it on after the shower! Leaves skin soft and no dry spots when you apply makeup.
Andrea W.
I love this cream and I think it has a super smooth feeling on the skin once applied. Body shop has. A lot of great lotion products with great secrets. The packaging is simple and easy to read.
Jackie A.
haven't used it but I heard great things about this product, I am in the middle of using philosophy moisturizer cream that I really am enjoying so I am not sure if I'm going to make the switch
Nat P.
This has worked miracles for my skin. Always leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. A good sense of hydration to your skin. love how it's convenient to find body shop products almost anywhere. I totally recommend this!
Martha D.
Irving, TX
This is my favorite product from body shop. I use it year round to keep my skin soft. I have oily skin and most products leave my skin extra oily but this moisture cream does not add leave my skin extra shiny.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I love this product I use it right when I get out of the shower at night to lock in my moisture on my legs especially and it definitely does the trick. I don't find myself having to reapply this product or anything else
Kita L.
Dallas, Tx
I typically try to find a moisturizer that smells like the soap I'm using. But this moisturizer is amazing. It doesn't have that greasy feeling to it and stays on pretty long.
Eden N.
Deland, FL
The body shop's vitamin E moisture cream is a light weight cream that my skin seems to absorb nicely and doesn't leave an overly greasy feel to my skin. Very nice product.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
in my opinion it is always important facial, body and hair of our care. so always keep good choice with brands. this is one of my favorite and I recommend waiting to do it too? I lo ve vitamin E 😍😍😍😍
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.