BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I am a fan of not only this particular product but this brand's quality in general. I have never been let down by one of their moisturizers. After using this product I am left with intensely hydrated and soft skin. I love the smooth texture it helps me achieve!
LaTaya N.
I liked this cream because it was moisturizing and had great packaging, my skin is sensitive so having a good product is something i am always looking for. I just bought it and so far I love them!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
This moisturizer is light and airy. It's not greasy at all. Was doubtful with it but one of my favorites. Would have liked better if it was in a tube not a pot, I don't like digging for it.
Rachel F.
Plano, TX
This is very nourishing moisturizer that does not leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy. It's nice and thick, but it also absorbs into my skin rather easily. My skin feels protected for many hours after application. It has a nice mild scent that makes me think it's very gentle on my skin.
Kim A.
Port Charlotte, FL
The smell is light. I use this even in the day not to heavy like a lot of night creams but only on my nose area where it gets very dry. It will make ur skin very soft so I wld recommend it. The only product I didn't like in this line was the cream cleanser wld not recommend.
Kaila B.
Columbus, MI
Great product. Kept my skin very moisturized. Not to oily. Was giving a sample of it at the body shop at the mall. Lasted for hours keeping my skin soft. I use it after I shower everyday and when I need a little extra moisture. I'd recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Gabi N.
Sherwood Frst, CA
I have pretty dry skin so this was very useful. I can always use a good moisturizer but I like to switch it up every few weeks because my skin gets used to them quickly. Made me a little oily.
Amruta G.
Madison, WI
I love this product. Have been using this for 3-4 months now. Can see the difference for sure. My skin feels soft. Its very lightweight and gentle on my sensitive skin.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
It rejuvenates your skin and has vitamin E which makes your skin healthy and soft. It also has a very light smell which is good for sensitive people and the cream consistency is not heavy.
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
This stuff is amazing! I love it! It is light, gentle, non greasy, (I have combination skin and it's perfect) smells delightful and even helps erase scars from acne!
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.