BY THE BODY SHOP

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturiser protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturising effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types, even dry skin
  • With vitamin E

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effec...2 Answers
  • Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup? 1 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am alm...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Chase C.
washington dc
It's a bit heavy to be honest, and i found that it made my skin feel a bit weird and almost swollen so i stopped using it on my hands but continue on my feet and ankles- otherwise it works well and smells nice
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
This product definitely very hydrating to my skin. It's been exceptionally good because I have really sensitive skin so Ias nervous I would get a rash but not with this. RECOMMEND!
Kate K.
This is a great moisturizer. It’s a staple in my skincare bag. It wears so well under makeup. It makes skin look and feel hydrated and soft and plump. Love this stuff. Smells nice!
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I had bought this in a kit and it was nice and light. The only down fall is I felt like it didn’t moisturize my skin very well. It felt nice at first but didn’t last long
Kate K.
I love this moisturizer. Nourishing and hydrating for my dry and sometimes flaky skin. Love this especially in the winter. Wears great under makeup. Love the price too
Angela D.
This is good, I have oily skin and I wouls only use it at night because it is very moisturizing. I like that is absorbs quickly eventhoug it leaves a glow on your skin, it doesn't feel greasy. I did like it, and will continue to purchase once I'm done using my olay hydrofluid moisturizer. The tub did last me a good while, price point is okay I think is a little elevated. I just take advantage of the sales they tend to have.
Ayuni P.
Great day time moisturizer.

I have been using this on and off for the last 5 years and somehow I always go back to this moisturizer. The high vitamin E makes it ideal for the best moisturizer for winter when your skin is just dry and cracked. It's super hydrating and the vitamin E gives the skin a healthy glow. It also helps fade away scars with long term use (>6 weeks). Very lightweight and non scented. Great for sensitive and dry skin.
Alexandria T.
Bellevue, WA
I bought this during a Black Friday sale for the first time last year and I cannot recommend it more highly. If this ratings system went to 10, this would go to 11. I use this as my daily moisturizer, I have extremely dry skin, and this is amazing. You feel an instant hydration and it lasts all day. It will be tough to convince me to try a different moisturizer.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
One of my favorite day creams that will help with my dry patches. It goes on real nicely and has a faint smell so it won't bother you the whole day. Too bad it doesn't have any sunscreen protection in it. If it did, it would have been perfect. I use this a lot when the weather gets colder, because that's when my face starts getting really dry.
Ijeoma S.
I love the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop, and this is the latest product I have tried from it. This moisturizer is light weight and easily absorbed. It has a faint , unidentifiable fragrance that doesn't linger. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. It is perfect for summer months or tropical weather.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.
Donde puedo adquirirla?
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup?