BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
GLOW is the only word that comes to mind when I use this product. I's so crazy I've never used anything like this! I tested it out on my hand when I was in the store and my hand was glowing it was so funny! I had to purchase it it's great for those who have dry skin and I would definitely repurchase.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Nice product. Made my face feel fresh. My only negatives about the body shop Vitamin E moisture cream is that it doesnt have any sunblock included in the product. Also Im not a big fan of the smell. Overall its an okay product but for the quantity and price, I'd go with something else.
Ali C.
I love this Vitamin E lotion! I get really dry skin especially in the winter time! And am also prone to breaking out, this moisturizer does well to keep my skin hydrated without clogging up my pores and causing a breakout! it doesn't really smell the best, but it works!
Spencer Y.
Paducah, KY
I picked this up at an airport when in a jam one time. I did not regret my quick purchase. It is long lasting without a greasy feel. I used it daily. It is almost fragrance free and did not aggravate my allergies. I would recommend this to a combination skin type.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I have finished this facial cream. I only use it nightly after cleaned my face. It smells descent and after applying it onto my face, my skin feels hydrated and smooth. However, it can be a little heavy and creamy, so I control the amount to put on my face.
Jessica L.
Dyersburg, TN
I love the Body Shop. I haven't used in along time. This one is one of my favorites! I used this on my hands and left very silky and soft. You don't need very much at all, a little goes a long way. I know your supposed to put on my face but I love how it feels on my hands more then my face.
Stephanie C.
Super moisturizing cream! The body shops creams are all very moisturizing and there are a ton of scents to choose from. I do fine that this brand is a little bit more on the pricy side for a body cream but the results are very good.
Krys R.
This cream is amazing and Very think so a little goes along way. The smell is great and light not at all overpowering I even use it on my children if need be and feel comfortable doing so. Its reasonable priced and available to the masses; great product!
Aimeeh L.
This is a very good product as it contains everything you want in a lotion. The scent is good and stays long in the skin. I like it that it has vitamin E also which is helpful in nourishing the skin. I would love to try it again!
Stephanie S.
This is an excellent moisturizer for when your skin is feeling dry and dehydrated. I will usually use it after a very abrasive face mask! It is for your face it doesn't say that in the packaging but it is a face moisturizer.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.