BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Bebe N.
New York , NY
Vitamin E is just good for the skin. Its hydrating and gives your skin that youthful glow. You can always opt out to get the oil which is less expensive but if you prefer lotion this is a good one to purchase
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Love this moisturizer, I usually look for ones that have vitamin E or aloe like this one because it has extra benefits to you skin and not just for plain moisturizing, deff would buy it again and I get mine at ulta
Lia P.
Houston , TX
Vitamin E is an essential part of my skin care regimen. The body shop uses high quality ingredients in their products and the vitamin e is no exception. Leaves my skin nourished and glowing.
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
This product is amazing moisturizer keep my skin feeling great. Nicely package, something that you can grab to take on vacation with you. It's a good value not pricey. I would buy this again.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
This product definitely very hydrating to my skin. It's been exceptionally good because I have really sensitive skin so Ias nervous I would get a rash but not with this. RECOMMEND!
Ayuni P.
Great day time moisturizer.

I have been using this on and off for the last 5 years and somehow I always go back to this moisturizer. The high vitamin E makes it ideal for the best moisturizer for winter when your skin is just dry and cracked. It's super hydrating and the vitamin E gives the skin a healthy glow. It also helps fade away scars with long term use (>6 weeks). Very lightweight and non scented. Great for sensitive and dry skin.
Thao N.
Austin, TX
I might have 20 packs of this moisture cream. This is highly recommended for anyone who has sensitive skin. I have super sensitive and dry skin from working in an ac environment so this product is a life savior. I also used this as the moisturizer before applying makeup. This helps my foundation smoothr without being too dry or flaky. I'm happy with this product.
Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
I love this. I don't use it on my face, but my body. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and soft and keeps it smooth all winter long. Holy grail product for sure.
Rachel W.
I've used this product a couple of times, and I wasn't that satisfied . This moisture cream is more effective if you have oily skin, unlike me. I have dry skin, and it didn't quite meet my expectations. However, I did really like the scent and the texture of this cream. If you have more of an oily or combination skin, I would recommend this product for you.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
GLOW is the only word that comes to mind when I use this product. I's so crazy I've never used anything like this! I tested it out on my hand when I was in the store and my hand was glowing it was so funny! I had to purchase it it's great for those who have dry skin and I would definitely repurchase.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.